So...
Guitar: Cort electric guitar pop series
Amp: no amp, I use my tv's speakers(well I'm poor, duhh)
Budget : up to 30$ including shipping(i want to buy it online)
New or used, doesnt matter.
home or gig :home

Now, what I'm searching for is a simple pedal to give my guitar a distortion sound like the classic rock sound.It doesn't need to be great, just to make playing more enjoyable.

will this work ok?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHOLENOTE-Instrument-Distortion-Guitar-Effect-Pedal-DS-6-/280842947442?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item41638b4b72

Does any of you guys have any pedal to sell?

For the love of ROCK music help me.

I live in Albania so shipping price is pretty high and I can't find pedals below 80$ here.
Dude you gotta save up for a real amp. Don't even think about pedals right now, especially distortion. They'll sound like shit when they're not in front of an amp.
^This
Adding a pedal will just add a lot more unwanted distortion from your current setup, and it will just sound really really...really...really bad.

Perhaps you should look into some headphone solution? Have you checked out the Vox Amp Plugs? They are small...plugs into your guitar and you connect headphones to them.
I haven't used them myself, but they seem decent, and they'll most likely sound a lot better than your current setup.
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
not having money is never a good thing, but wasting money on effects that will only hinder your sound is even worse. Save your money and buy a better amp, granted it might take some time and diligence but in the long run it will be much more beneficial to you as a musician.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Keep an eye on the used market. Somebody might have one of those berhinger amps or something they would be willing to sell you for cheap.
Take a look at Joyo pedals.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
EQD Acapulco Gold
MXR Carbon Copy
EHX Epitome
EHX Superego
Fuzz Hugger Algal Bloom
Way Huge Fat Sandwich
Get on Craigslist and look for an older used Zoom or Digitech multifx. You might be able to find one for $30. You can even plug it into your TV.

I just did a Google search for RP50 craiglist and this came up. Find something like this....

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/msg/2926348021.html
http://pennstate.craigslist.org/msg/2856291303.html
Last edited by fly135 at Apr 4, 2012,
Quote by fly135
Get on Craigslist and look for an older used Zoom or Digitech multifx. You might be able to find one for $30. You can even plug it into your TV.

I just did a Google search for RP50 craiglist and this came up. Find something like this....

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/msg/2926348021.html
http://pennstate.craigslist.org/msg/2856291303.html

craigslist probably won't be too helpful given that he lives in albania and shipping will be through the roof...

just keep an eye out for a small, decent amp. i'm a fan of the fender mustangs. they start at about $100 here in the us.
Quote by Perverockstar69
Take a look at Joyo pedals.

+1

thomann sells them under the harley benton brand. the vintage overdrive is a tubescreamer clone, the ultimate drive a fulltone ocd clone, and the crunch distortion is an MI audio crunchbox clone (as far as i'm aware). i'm sure they probably ship to albania

though if you don't have an amp i'm not sure how well they'd work.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Having an amp is where it's at, brah!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
A pedal's not really going to get you any closer to a good sound if you're using TV speakers.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Someone else mentioned this but I'll say it again because I own one.

Get a Vox amplug. You plug it into your guitar, then headphones into it. You could even hook it up to your speakers if you wanted too. You can probably find one for $30, and they actually sound pretty good considering. If you want something cheap and still sound OK, definitely get it.
Quote by phayzze
Someone else mentioned this but I'll say it again because I own one.

Get a Vox amplug. You plug it into your guitar, then headphones into it. You could even hook it up to your speakers if you wanted too. You can probably find one for $30, and they actually sound pretty good considering. If you want something cheap and still sound OK, definitely get it.

This. Also the AC30 one is perfect for the classic rock sound the OP wanted. Probably the most inexpensive way to get a decent tone.
Dang it...already beaten by the amplug suggestion.

Amplug into ordinary computer speakers > TV

$40...go play guitar hero acoustic on a street corner for some change if you're that broke fool!