Hi, anyone of you have heard of the NUX MFX 10 guitar multi fx? I saw it on one of the music stores recently. It seems like its a copy of the Boss ME-25, and the Digitech RP355. I have tested it and it really does sound like a hybrid of the two. I've read from this dude online that its better than both, but I dont really know how true. The concern is, if its an attempt to copy both, how about its durability? Thanks.
Quote by fly135
According to their website the input impedance is 3.3K Ohms. You can't plug a guitar into that. More likely the specs are bogus. I noticed they said it has < 0.01% THD. That's a ridiculous spec for a multifx.

http://www.nuxefx.com/product_detail.php?id=8%26id1=40%26id2=0

I wonder why they claim to sell them everywhere but the US.

So this is just another one of them "buy n regret" items. And its sold for $250-$299!
I am actually having one of these units delivered tonight. I live in the Philippines and these Nux pedal boards are popping up all over here. They are going cheap too, about $100USD for the MG 100 and $135USD for the MFX 10. I will post a detailed review here after I put it thru its paces. For $135 I thought it was worth the gamble, but I can't find anything besides a few youtube videos.
Quote by Makati Rob
I am actually having one of these units delivered tonight. I live in the Philippines and these Nux pedal boards are popping up all over here. They are going cheap too, about $100USD for the MG 100 and $135USD for the MFX 10. I will post a detailed review here after I put it thru its paces. For $135 I thought it was worth the gamble, but I can't find anything besides a few youtube videos.

Reported for necrobump.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"