I've got a ticket to see Bodom this summer, I'm totally pumped
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Quote by StrykVladzimsky
I've got a ticket to see Bodom this summer

I'm so sorry.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Not your particular cup of Hemlock?
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Quote by CrAzY-RiLeY
think their might be an official thread for this...not sure.

This is what's wrong with The Pit.
Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2 months!
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Quote by StrykVladzimsky
Not your particular cup of Hemlock?

Nope.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Rockford_rocks
This is what's wrong with The Pit.

Yeah, because five threads a day on the same banal subjects is the better alternative.
Quote by blake1221
Yeah, because five threads a day on the same banal subjects is the better alternative.

Didn't say that. Very rarely do I ever recall that being a problem.
RHCP in August.
The Cranberries, Franz Ferdinand, Gogoll Bordello, Mando Diao in late June.
Mastodon, Opeth and Ghost in two weeks, can't flipping wait!!! I have wanted to see Opeth for a very long time and then add Ghost and Mastodon, just leaves me...!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7(*for sale*)
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Devin Townsend acoustic show in a couple of months.

Who cares? The mods spend too much time trying to micromanage every thread that's posted.

Preeeeeeetty sure that's their job. To moderate.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I ain't got shit, no band wants to come anywhere near where I live

Then go to where some are playing. Nobody plays where I live either. I'm going to have to find a way to get to freakin' Malmö. -.-
Quote by luxeion

Van Halen in June
Quote by christfudge
Joe Satriani + Kirk Hammett = Joe Satriani

Quote by Vornik
I got really drunk, dropped some acid and found myself about 12 feet away from a black bear. Though you should know.
Bruce Springsteen at Ullevi in Gothenburg in July this summer. Twice
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Bruce Springsteen at Ullevi in Gothenburg in July this summer. Twice

That place is huge!
Quote by luxeion

Stewart Lee 2 weeks tomorrow! But getting excited is probably the wrong response to his shows.
OUT OF ORDER
Well, I am pretty stoked about Terror and Death before dishonor in 18 days. way smaller gig than those above me.
Marshall 50 Years of Loud Live.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Wanee festival in 2 weeks (Allman Brothers, Ray Manzarek, Furthur, Hot Tuna )
Hot Tuna acoustic in July
Roger Waters the Wall 3 days after Hot Tuna
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."