Hello, this is one of my newer works, and I'd like some feedback on it. I made it on GP6, so if you're using GP5 some things might get lost in translation. If you leave a link to something you'd like me to crit, I will happily do so.

Thanks!
Attachments:
Get Rich, or Try Dying.zip
I wrote a song about war...
The kind that lives in your head.
Hey, I started out really enjoying this. The chord choice is good, and your melodies are excellent as well, no problems at all there.

The issue I do have with it is it's very samey dynamically. I found myself getting bored, maybe vocals would fix it, I'm not sure. But it started at the same pace and kept the same pace and same dynamic all the way through. But the ideas are all very good - just needs a little refining.
Completely understand where you are coming from there, however this is actually one of my few songs that isn't wildly dynamic. I kinda wanted this to just be more consistent in tempo and feel than some of my other songs. Not saying that you're wrong at all, just trying to kinda explain, I guess. Also, I do think some vocals would make it less boring. Thank you very much for the critique though. Is there something of yours you'd like me to listen to?
I wrote a song about war...
The kind that lives in your head.
I understand you might not want wild dynamics, but a little bit of change would make it a bit more interesting, in my opinion. No, I don't have anything up at the minute, I tend to just lurk this forum and listen to everyone else's songs
I was basically gonna write what BelowTheSun said - it's very consistent, to the point of boring. However - we have to remember this is Guitar Pro. Most tunes tend to be somewhat repetetive in GP, whether you like it or not. I'm sure with vocals and a proper recording, the effect now experienced as boring will turn to a more trance-like feel IRL. For example - black metal is hopelessly boring in GP, but the repetive effect is the focal point of the genre when recorded.

I think you might have a good tune here, and this is one of those songs I would personally love to see being brought to band, worked on, re-hashed and polished to perfection.

Oh, and (https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1530535) if you want to.