Page 1 of 3
Last edited by captaincrunk at Apr 4, 2012,
So that's why the court of Arizona sent me a free one way ticket for a holiday in Arizona.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Apr 4, 2012,
They be trollin'.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Hallelujah.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Well-intentioned extremism that will be taken so vehemently that a compromise to settle those good intentions without impinging anything reasonable will never be reached.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Looooooool. That's hilarious.

Why don't you just get straight to the point and send people to jail for huuuurting my feewiiiiings?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Thank God for Arizona, they've been making Texas look like a tolerant, intelligent state by comparison, lately.
What a big, stupid butthole of a state, honestly.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Let's all troll the gov.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It seems like they're just changing the bill to include computers with telephones in state harassment and stalking laws. They're also making sure that someone doesn't get off the hook for something because their iPhone isn't technically a phone, or some shit like that.

That doesn't sound so bad, really. I don't think its in place to end trolling. Its there to prosecute stalkers and the like.

EDIT: Really, read the bill. It just changes the word "telephone," to be "electronic device" about a dozen times.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Last edited by kaptkegan at Apr 4, 2012,
Quote by Jackal58
Let's all troll the gov.

Most of UG already does that - it's called voting independent.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by kaptkegan
It seems like they're just changing the bill to include computers with telephones in state harassment and stalking laws. They're also making sure that someone doesn't get off the hook for something because their iPhone isn't technically a phone, or some shit like that.

That doesn't sound so bad, really. I don't think its in place to end trolling. Its there to prosecute stalkers and the like.

And if I write a law to prevent murder that includes clauses about lingerie, I probably did a bad job. Just saying.
Quote by captaincrunk
And if I write a law to prevent murder that includes clauses about lingerie, I probably did a bad job. Just saying.

I don't really understand. Are you saying they're tacking on something unrelated?

You should go look at the actual proposed changes to the bill. They change "telephone" to "electronic device," define "electronic device" as anything used for communication, and make it illegal for anyone that isn't your legal guardian to track you with the GPS. Yahoo took this way out of context, and blew it way out of proportion, in my opinion.

I agree that some of the definitions are pretty broad, but they haven't changed the definitions of harassment from when we were just making phone calls.

Yes, we should worry about our freedom of speech, and we should make sure the government knows that people are still people on the internet, and that they can't disobey the constitution online, any more than they can in real life, but unless I'm missing something, you're misinterpreting this.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Last edited by kaptkegan at Apr 4, 2012,
Pretty soon, you will be told what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. If you deviate from the game plan, as set by your authorities, you will be imprisoned.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
In an unexpected twist, the US are becoming like the UK instead of the other way around.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't understand. It seems like they just extended the whole "you're not allowed to harass people" from just the phone to other electronic devises.

Am I missing something?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Arizona, the embodiment of the term "butthurt".

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by WCPhils
I don't understand. It seems like they just extended the whole "you're not allowed to harass people" from just the phone to other electronic devises.

Am I missing something?

You don't get it man, this is like....the internet.

Quote by Xiaoxi
Arizona, the embodiment of the term "butthurt".

Anal rape, the embodiment of the term "butthurt."
Last edited by blake1221 at Apr 4, 2012,
This will cause some serious problems with Poe's law.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Neo Evil11
So that's why the court of Arizona sent me a free one way ticket for a holiday in Arizona.

You should definitely accept it, you'd be locked up within an hour of landing.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SMH07
You should definitely accept it, you'd be locked up within an hour of landing.

But how would we discuss Arsenal games then?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by blake1221
You don't get it man, this is like....the internet.

Noooooooooooo

Fuck da police!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by blake1221

Anal rape, the embodiment of the term "butthurt."

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Neo Evil11
But how would we discuss Arsenal games then?

We wouldn't, and as a result my reaction would be:

The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
ITT: People freak out because the media tells them to, all the while not bothering to look behind the curtain.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by SMH07
We wouldn't, and as a result my reaction would be:

You would soon find yourself drowning in an existential quandary leading to your suicide. I can't do that to you.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Arizona - The Butthurt State.

lol
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
The best part of Arizona is knowing that there's a place as terrible as Florida.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Captaincrunk, you're past adolescence right? Lets start looking at the actual bill or piece of legislation instead of regurgitating sensationalist headlines like some 15 year old. Use your head, no state in this free country is going to criminalize simple trolling.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
American laws lol

becoming comparable to japanese entertainment.

internet trolling illegal - naked jap chick getting pissed on while in a bath filled with eels
Quote by Carnivean
Captaincrunk, you're past adolescence right? Lets start looking at the actual bill or piece of legislation instead of regurgitating sensationalist headlines like some 15 year old. Use your head, no state in this free country is going to criminalize simple trolling.

Simple trolling? SIMPLE TROLLING? It's an art boy. I'm an artist.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
U mad Arizona?
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah so whole you arm eoddin this stupid forum i am moddin IRL bitch
Glad I don't live in Arizona. Plus living in a desert is even worse than living in a corn field.
Page 1 of 3