I haven't been able to sleep because of a tingling or electric sensation in my left arm. It's driving me nuts, I can't concentrate during the day because I'm tired and I should be studying right now but in the past 72 hours I think I've only managed to sleep like 4 hours. I know the pit is no doctor I just wanted to see if anyone had some experience with this and how to resolve it. I feel stupid going to the doctor and saying "hey dude, I have this funny sensation in my arm that I can't describe and I can't sleep because of it".

Actually, I have it right know too and it's 3 P.M. here and I seriously want to rip my arm off.
Heart attack.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Heart attack.

I think I'd prefer that tho not sleeping and feeling like a zombie all day and failing my exams because I'm too tired to study.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Loss of blood flow to arm leading to necrosis and eventual amputation.

... I'll go to the doctor just to make sure it's not this >_>
Last edited by VillainousLatin at Apr 4, 2012,
It's a blocked nerve. Try to find locked up muscles or marrow that feels way too sturdy near your elbow. When you do, push it/them in all directions until you feel it/them pop.

Then, sleep over it, and the next night should be good.
i think its what lord doku said. did you by any chance hit your elbow on something before it started?

that nerve is seriously badly located.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.