Abyssal, Sylosis, Warbringer and Annihilator
Last edited by Technasteh at Apr 4, 2012,
I'm really into Faith No More recently...
I love the production and songwriting in this band.
Dukey Uses & Abuses:

A Jackson Kelly, A Gibson Les Paul, 2 Fender amps,An Ibanez bass, A Digitech RP350
Really getting into Cathedral and Sunn 0))) at the moment. Celeste, too: if anyone wants to hear black metal and hardcore merged, these guys do it well.

Quote by Dukey
I'm really into Faith No More recently... I love the production and songwriting in this band.
Check out Pattons other stuff like Fantomas and Mr Bungle. He's a very, very good musician.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
There is a metal subforum for a reason, you know. Though there's a good chance that if you make it in there, you will probably get shot down, big time.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Check out Pattons other stuff like Fantomas and Mr Bungle. He's a very, very good musician.

I didn't like Mr. Bungle, it was way too wierd for me.
But I'll definetly give Fantomas a try - It's the project with Dave Lombardo, isn't it?
Dukey Uses & Abuses:

A Jackson Kelly, A Gibson Les Paul, 2 Fender amps,An Ibanez bass, A Digitech RP350
Quote by Dukey
That's understandable. Not a clue; I just know he's one of the driving forces of it. Regardless of his position in it, you might like it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
A (metal only) thread should go in metal right? Also obligatory, all of the bands all of you like suck etc etc.

edit: IMPORTANT EDIT! Metal sucks.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Apr 6, 2012,
Nah, it's boring music. But it doesn't suck (always)
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
Quote by lookpizza
A (metal only) thread should go in metal right? Also obligatory, all of the bands all of you like suck etc etc.

edit: IMPORTANT EDIT! Metal sucks.

Metalheads don't know where to put threads. I mean, they put a classical thread in the metal forum. What a buncha goofballs, right?
Quote by neidnarb11890
Metalheads don't know where to put threads. I mean, they put a classical thread in the metal forum. What a buncha goofballs, right?

No dude, you don't get it. Because like, metal is like classical music with distortion and drums.

OT: I'm loving This Will Destroy You, Converge, Daïtro and Suis La Lune.