Page 1 of 2
Story Time!!!

So I am moving from my apartment now to another state, and because of scheduling issues I need to be out of my apartment 1 day before I leave.

Luckily I found a friend who let me stay at his place, but the problem is right now I have everything I own (besides my laptop, keys, phone, and wallet) sitting in the car in a parking lot two blocks down the street.

I'm kind of freaking myself out right now, because if someone decided to break in and/or steal my car they would literally get away with EVERYTHING I OWN!

So the point of this thread...

What is the sketchiest (for lack of a better word) situation you've ever put yourself in, or wound up in?
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

I once appeared in a series of sketches as part of a school charity event.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Running Kensai over with a train
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Stood on a ledge on the side of a cliff about 100 feet up. The ledge was big enough for one foot to stand on and was probably thinner than my foot.
Running people I don't know to buy drugs. Talk about sketchy.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Ran around downtown at night with some friends and a box of pizza pretending to do a documentary about prostitutes.
how big is your car?!
Quote by Skrewdriver
I took a shit out my grandma's back garden and blamed it on the dog....

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Epic win for benjo48
Quote by benjo48
how big is your car?!

average sized sedan

...I dont have a lot of stuff

EDIT: And it's all packed in really tight, I got the drivers seat clear and thats it
~ The Mad Hatter

Last edited by nbur4556 at Apr 4, 2012,
I'm not one to live on the wild side. Probably why I'm a solo musician. But what I have done:

- Drove 110 mph (~177 kph) in a Cadillac CTS down a houston interstate in the middle of the afternoon, the freeway was busy, although not in traffic, and I wasn't insured on the car. The adrenaline, and the feeling of a car like that at 110 mph was amazing.
Quote by WCPhils
I've actually done this, too.
Have hit 100mph in my mom's Toyota Corolla before, and drifted it on some dirt roads. Walked past a bunch of crack dealers in the middle of the night in the City (SF) before. Stopped at a gas station in a bad part of Oakland in the middle of the night too. Luckily the second time, a police officer watched over me like a guardian angel while I fueled up. He was probably like "oh jeez them white kids gonna die."
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by kaptkegan
Have hit 100mph in my mom's Toyota Corolla before, and drifted it on some dirt roads. Walked past a bunch of crack dealers in the middle of the night in the City (SF) before. Stopped at a gas station in a bad part of Oakland in the middle of the night too. Luckily the second time, a police officer watched over me like a guardian angel while I fueled up. He was probably like "oh jeez them white kids gonna die."

Sounds rough. The worst we get here is people not returning them shopping trolleys. The nerve of some people. Outlaws!
Quote by The Madcap
I've actually done this, too.

I did it while my brother road his street bike.

I broke my wrist in two places.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Walked through a pretty shitty part of town with no charge on my phone, a guitar on my back and totally drunk..
The whole scenario was pretty dumb since I have a bus pass that I could have used, but such are the ways of my drunken mind.

I was in my friends truck after picking up a $100 bag. We rolled a blunt for the way back to his house, about 30 seconds after we lit it up, a cop starts following us on the highway. We rolled down the windows, so the smoke would get out. The cop then starts speeding toward us. We thought we were going to be arrested, but the cop sped past us and pulled over a car that was almost right in front of us
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by Enigmatic564
I was in my friends truck after picking up a $100 bag. We rolled a blunt for the way back to his house, about 30 seconds after we lit it up, a cop starts following us on the highway. We rolled down the windows, so the smoke would get out. The cop then starts speeding toward us. We thought we were going to be arrested, but the cop sped past us and pulled over a car that was almost right in front of us

Super Troopers?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Super Troopers?

Pretty much. It was such a relief when the cop passed us
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by nbur4556
average sized sedan

...I dont have a lot of stuff

EDIT: And it's all packed in really tight, I got the drivers seat clear and thats it

you may be overloading the vehicle's weight capacity. you may want to check that before you rape your springs on the drive.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Probably sneaking out in the middle of the night to go to my dealer/friend's house, then sneaking home with an eighth in my pocket, red eyes, and reeking.

Oh, and meeting people from the internet.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
you may be overloading the vehicle's weight capacity. you may want to check that before you rape your springs on the drive.

Hmmm didn't think of that.

My stuff isn't really that heavy (mostly clothes, no furniture)so I don't think it would... but thanks for the heads up. I'll check on that

~ The Mad Hatter

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Sounds rough. The worst we get here is people not returning them shopping trolleys. The nerve of some people. Outlaws!

It threw me because I'm usually a really good and safe navigator, and I'd never had the 'I'm definitely in danger from other people' sense before.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
I once was sketchy, but then I got a medicated cream that fixed it right up.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Drunken fireworks in Mexico.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Oh I got another one!

So I borrowed my dad's truck, and picked up some friends. They all brought weed with them, but I didn't let them smoke in the truck (because it's my dad's). We decided to go to Denny's and eat before we smoked any of it and there was a cop in the parking lot. I freaked out and left when I saw them (which was stupid) and they started to follow me! I pulled into a gas station, and so did the cop. I was worried because it was my dads truck, so I made all my friends get out, with the weed, and went home to get my van. When I got back with the van the cops had already left! None of my friends got caught or anything, but it kinda freaked us out...
~ The Mad Hatter

Get the funds ready to buy all new belongings.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by behind_you
Listen to this for what has been an hour and fifteen minutes now.

Great. Now you got me doing it....

3 minutes so far...
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Roman candle fights. Holyshit, when you see a firework flying at you, you cant help but freaking out a little bit on the inside.

Other than that, buying condoms for the first time felt pretty sketchy (wasnt really though). I died a little on the inside though when the girl that sat beside me in one of my classes came in line righ behind me and decided to make small talk, and when she actually saw the condoms but not actually sketchy tho
Page 1 of 2