My parents can send me out of state and they will pay for it. I got accepted into Binghamton and Millsaps. I would really appreciate if anyone out there that has gone to or is affiliated with either of these colleges to describe your experience. i don't trust the college review websites. I am a musician that enjoys his drugs(bud and shrooms) I also love meeting new people and discovering new things. I want to major in political science or history or anthropology. Binghamton is in New York close to the Pennsylvania border while Millsaps is in Jackson Mississippi. I love parties and gaming> I'm leaning more towards Binghamton but would like to hear the input of anyone that can contribute or give testimony or advice. Thank you.
our moral compass only shows us the way it doesnt push us towars it
why? did u go there or knew someone?
University of Phoenix. Not having to leave the house = more time for bud and shrooms.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
hahahahah that one made me laugh.
I was born, raised, and schooled in Binghamton. I lived at home while I went to the uni which was regrettable cuz I sort of alienated myself from the student population...

But it's a good school. Parties were easy to find even for my shut in ass, the departments for any of your three potential majors are cool (you might want to look into something Politics, Philosophy and Law; it's a very popular major) and our bars, though often dude heavy, don't ID too hard (unless there's been a recent raid.)

For dorms try to get either Newing or Mountainview. Hinman is not so bad. God help you if you get Dickinson.
What about college in the woods????? Im leaning on that as a dorm choice. Also how are the people?