I've been doing surveys online making like 5 bucks a week on the weekends and I've finally saved up $400. I've got my eye on the agile al 2000. guitar center doesnt carry this nor does sam and ash, I'm still kind of nervous about buying something i've never tested. rondo music's website looks pretty old and poorly made. http://www.rondomusic.com/al2000csb.html
My brother bought a ghost and it's a really sweet, well made guitar. So I trust them.
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
very trusty dont worry .. i own 2 guitars from them ... very nice aftersale service also .

now saved an extra 50 $ and get the agile 3000 425 $ + 20 $ shipping instead of the agile 2000 .. totally different level guitar .. everything is better on the 3000 your thank yourself for waiting a little more .

the finish , wood , fretjob , neck etc.. .. everything is better on the 3000 series ( 3000,3010,3100) vs the agile 2000 .

one other minor thing .. the slim neck is slimmer than a Gibson slim taper neck .. slim is 17mm which compare to some ibanez . very slim neck ... i prefer the slim and thats what sold me to agile cause i have small hands .

the regular neck is 21.5 mm instead of 17 mm .

the slim neck is what sold me to agile over gibson , epiphone . but might not be for everyone.

n-e way the site is trustable 500 % .. you get tracking info from UPS etc..

dont worry.. but i agree their site is badly done ... look very cheap .

edit: mmm just saw you are in canada like me .. so we pay a lot more than 20 $ for the shipping of the 3000 ( like 145 $ ) ... which might not be in your budget unfortunatly .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Apr 4, 2012,
Quote by Skysc
very trusty dont worry .. i own 2 guitars from them ... very nice aftersale service also .

now saved an extra 50 $ and get the agile 3000 425 $ + 20 $ shipping instead of the agile 2000 .. totally different level guitar .. everything is better on the 3000 your thank yourself for waiting a little more .

the finish , wood , fretjob , neck etc.. .. everything is better on the 3000 series ( 3000,3010,3100) vs the agile 2000 .

one other minor thing .. the slim neck is slimmer than a Gibson slim taper neck .. slim is 17mm which compare to some ibanez . very slim neck ... i prefer the slim and thats what sold me to agile cause i have small hands .

the regular neck is 21.5 mm instead of 17 mm .

the slim neck is what sold me to agile over gibson , epiphone . but might not be for everyone.

n-e way the site is trustable 500 % .. you get tracking info from UPS etc..

dont worry.. but i agree their site is badly done ... look very cheap .

thats good to know how does ur agile al 3000 compare to an epi lp standard or even a gibson standard?
I don't know bout rondo but the al2000 is a hella guitar for the money. I'd take an al2000 over pretty much any Epi lp
Last edited by lucky1978 at Apr 4, 2012,
I'd say so. I bought my Douglas SR-370 from their site a little over a year ago. My only sorta-regret is getting the Floyd Rose, and that's not even their fault. I wanted it at the time, but it's kind of annoying to tune and switch tunings on, but I do like the sounds you can make from having one, so that's a plus. I'll more than likely get my 8 string from them, as I've been GASsing for something like this one for a while <3

Also what Skysc said --^ They're good with customer support, email them and they get back quite quickly.
My Gear

Douglas SR-370
"Fender" Grand Prix
Fender Mustang II
Teleno Acoustic
Reaper

I haven't played an Agile that didn't feel like a cheap toy.
Quote by ehhthatguy
thats good to know how does ur agile al 3000 compare to an epi lp standard or even a gibson standard?

i think its better than any epiphone les paul standard . better hardware ( graphtech nut , graphtech bridge , grover 18:1 vs grover 14:1 for the epi lp standard , ebony fretboard is very nice to play ( and look very good , very dark .. epi is mahogany )

so if you take the spec sheet of the 3000 vs an epi les paul standard .. the 3000 win it all the way IMO .

im also very partial to agile cause i love their slim neck which is not available or epiphone or lower range gibson ( studio ) .

now in all fairness .. it probably wont compete against a gibson le spaul standard which is 2000 $ .. the wood quality , craftmanship and overall eveyrthing is probably better on the Gibson les paul standard . i said probably cause in all fairness .. Agile is still make in korea and the guitar are built in series .

but they are wonderful guitar , they play very well .. the action can be set really low without any fret buzz ... youll feel like you have a much more expensive guitar in your hand .

the only thing is shipping to canada is very expensive .. like 145 $ ( and canadian customer must buy a hard case ).

so in all fairness .. thats the only thing that might not come in your budget . the guitar will at the end cost you like 625 $ .. i didnt care cause i have the money . but you might check out your local kijiji and find an epiphone les paul standard for 350 $ .

or an esp ec-401 or even ec-1000 depending on your budget ( they made one with duncans pikcup for around 650 used ... wonderful guitar )

i dont know if you have a guitar already but i would save more ( like another 200 $ ) so that your next guitar will be an another range of guitar than the beginner/lower-midrange .

saves yourself a 200 $ more and youll find a lot more choice on your local kijiji and will step up from the lower range to a upper mid range guitar .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Apr 4, 2012,
Just recently purchased an AL-2000 Black Flame. I am a fanatical researcher before I purchase anything. They have a great reputation and very few complaints, most of which seem to be people suffering from buyers remorse. Legitimate complaints I found generally were handled quickly and to the buyers satisfaction.

I purchased my guitar around 1:30 p.m. on a Wednesday. It was in my home by 3:00 p.m. Friday with 2 day shipping. Setup and in tune.

While it's not the '92 Gibson Les Paul I owned back in the day, it's a pretty good guitar and I am enjoying it.
i have played one Agile guitar, probably two years ago. it seemed to be pretty nice. but it seems like everybody has had one one here and i never see any local bands playing them. i have yet to see a band around here play an agile, nor do any of my friends and friend's friends that i play with own one. there have to be some people out there with them, just not here.

i picked up a Gibson faded SG for $400 with OHSC, it had a few small aesthetic imperfections from normal use. not beaten or anything. that is an extremely good deal, but be patient and see what you see.

i know its tempting and exciting it is to spring for a deal, i would think you would fair better watching classifieds tightly, and waiting for something really great.

i do craigslist deals all the time, i have CL on my phone with a dozen searches continuously through the day, i can spring on them any minute. i keep a sum of cash in the house so i don't even need to stop at the bank, (its just if i were to run into an issue with the bank and for just general need, its a convince ATM's max out at $400 a day, so that really doesn't do me much good). take necessary cash be at house in drive time and have first dibs. thats how you get deals how i get them.

sorry for being way off topic. i think i could be flamed. but that's okay its my $.02.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by Kikuta
I haven't played an Agile that didn't feel like a cheap toy.

I love my AL-3100.. I changed PU's and put a Switchcraft switch in because the knob broke off the selector switch. Everything inside was ran with nice braided cable. Pots and caps were pretty decent.

I had some small setup issues.. Resolved obviously by setting up the guitar. It is a great guitar. If I had to say one thing it would be the fret work is not the greatest. Its also a sub $400 guitar and packs the features of a guitar twice the price.. so again, compromise.
/rig
I have bought a Douglas guitar from them in the past. Very fast shipping. They're definitely legit.

I got to play an AL-3100 yesterday (my first time playing an Agile). It was definitely worth the price tag ($325 used). I'm not sure if I would pay any more for one though. Any more than that, and I'd just start looking for a used Gibson Studio Faded.

The Agile, IMO is a lot better than any Epi (besides the Japanese ones). However, they are not in any way better than a Gibson. Gibsons just flat out sound better, and (subjectively of course) feel better.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X