So my brother recently gave me an old Kay acoustic to fix up. I'm trying to find the model online and I can't find it anywhere. It's a Kay American Heritage Series K105.
Right now it's strung with steel strings but the bridge almost looks like it's meant for tied nylon strings. Also the intonation is really far out but the neck doesn't appear to be to far warped. The steel strings look like an electric 9 set with the b string replaced with a high e string. I'm not sure what to make of this, and there is almost no information on this guitar that I can find. Any ideas information about this guitar would be helpful!

*I might get pictures posted tomorrow.
The Kay 100 series models were introduced in the mid 70s, only made in standard size (think in terms of parlor size), all laminate contruction, manufacted in Korea. The 105 was finished in walnut color with a high gloss finish.

These were considered starter guitars and were Kay's low end flattops.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
That is very helpful! More information then had been able to find.
I noticed there is not an adjustable truss rod but I'd like to assume it's a steel reinforced neck? I'd like to string it with a pair of standard 12's instead of the electric strings on it and see if that helps the intonation problem.
Acoustic 12s should be find, it does have a reinforced neck, whether it's a steel rod blank, t-bar, or square tube I couldn't say, but it doesn't really make much difference.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.