I'd like addictive drums, but don't have the cash right now. I just need something to add a decent drum to the demo I'm making
Last edited by JBieber4EVA at Apr 5, 2012,
Kontakt Player with the Factory Selection is pretty decent, and free.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Kontakt Player with the Factory Selection is pretty decent, and free.

You've helped me so much this week. I want you.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
MC can I use my guitar pro midi on the kontakt player?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Anyone want to explain how to do it? I put a Guitar Pro midi track with Kontakt on it and set a drum kit to it but wasn't getting any output.

I'm not totally sure what you mean, I just imported it from my desktop. But I'll try to figure it out. Should it be playing just as an imported track with kontakt on it?

Quote by tr3nt
Anyone want to explain how to do it? I put a Guitar Pro midi track with Kontakt on it and set a drum kit to it but wasn't getting any output.

Guitar Pro exports all the notes to channel 15 or something like that. On Kontakt, you need to go into the instrument you've loaded in it and change the channel to whatever channel the MIDI file is on, or just put it on "Omni" and it'll play all MIDI channels.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Edit: found it, thanks so much!

Edit 2: can you send kontakt to multitrack to apply fx to each drum? and use samples?

Last edited by tr3nt at Apr 5, 2012,