How low is your action? The pitch goes up, and given your pulling up it should drop...

The sound also is seemingly two notes around a little more than a quarter step or so apart ringing at once. My only guess is that your action is so low, when you release more tension on the string by pulling up it drops so low the string is touching a fret somewhere causing some awkward harmonic. Though thinking about that now, it seems rather unreasonable

Have you tried making sure to mute all the other strings decently while doing this do, in case another is for whatever reason reacting to it? I used to have this with an old guitar of mine.

No matter what, it's not exactly normal. <_>
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
Quote by Ericthegreat
Muteing the other strings did it >.>;, is this normal tho?

Only happens on the high E.

It's not exactly normal, since it can be fixed I know, but I do know one of my old guitars did this so it's not entirely rare I'm sure.

I'm not exactly sure how you fix it, really. It's basically like another string is picking up the resonance of the high E through some means and ringing out, too.

I'm guessing it would require some adjustment on the action/intonation and all on whichever string is picking up the vibrations passively.

Hopefully someone else comments with better advice. :x
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
While pulling up, take a side-on look at the strings. Do they get lower/closer to the pickups and high frets? You can get some pretty weird noises when strings are very close to a pickup and a very slight change can make the difference. You may just need to lower the pickup height a bit or raise the action.

My JP has a floating bridge (not a Floyd) and the strings get noticably lower in height when pulling up. I have another guitar with a Kahler (Floyd) and while I have not looked for this specifically, I suppose it does the same thing.
EBMM JP6, EBMM Bongo Bass 5-string, Heritage H140CM, ESP Tele Copy, ESP P-Bass Copy, ESP Maverick, Fender HM Strat, Ibanez ST-55, Epiphone Broadway, Taylor 310, Seagull S-12, Musicman Sixty-Five Reverb, Fender HRD, Ampeg B-25B
No seems action is prob around 4/64ths across and the pickups arent very high, if anything I would wanna raise them more.

And I am not pulling up much at all and this happens.
Quote by BigBigWater
How low is your action? The pitch goes up, and given your pulling up it should drop...

The sound also is seemingly two notes around a little more than a quarter step or so apart ringing at once. My only guess is that your action is so low, when you release more tension on the string by pulling up it drops so low the string is touching a fret somewhere causing some awkward harmonic. Though thinking about that now, it seems rather unreasonable

Have you tried making sure to mute all the other strings decently while doing this do, in case another is for whatever reason reacting to it? I used to have this with an old guitar of mine.

No matter what, it's not exactly normal. <_>

UUUUUHHHHHH....... when you pull up on your bar the pitch does up, When your depress the bar the pitch goes down. You got this totally backward buds
On a non-helpful note, my cat was sleeping next to me when I played the media clip and she flipped the **** out, so, nice job on the description.