Today I'm planning on buying a flashback delay from tc electronic. I have a dunlop 9v power supply which I use for the front of the amp. I read that you can get ground loop noise if you power both the effects loop and the front of the amp with one power supply so I'm looking for one to power my effects loop. Would this power supply be sufficient:
http://www.thomann.de/nl/thomann_ntac109.htm

And would I be able to daisy chain it for multiple pedals if I want to?
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
Uh I don't really see why you'd get a ground loop powering them both from the same power supply?
I use a Voodoo Labs PP2+ to power my entire board (including the flashback delay in the fx-loop) and I have no such issues. Go with what you have. If you get any issues you can look into those later before you spend money on something you might not need.
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
Quote by Shor
Uh I don't really see why you'd get a ground loop powering them both from the same power supply?
I use a Voodoo Labs PP2+ to power my entire board (including the flashback delay in the fx-loop) and I have no such issues. Go with what you have. If you get any issues you can look into those later before you spend money on something you might not need.

The voodoo labs has isolated outputs, which makes it ok iirc.
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
Absolutely correct, you are on the right track. As for that power supply, sure you can daisy chain it, you can daisy chain any power supply capable of powering the load. The 500mA that it puts out, would handle numerous common pedals (not necessarily ME FX). Just look at the current requirements of the pedals you are going to power with it and make sure they don't exceed 500mA. Also make sure they are all 9vDC and center negative ground.