Not too bad, man. Couple iffy parts when you were singing the chorus, but it's not the easiest song to sing. Really liked the violin parts and the solo in general. Have to ask...is there a folk instrument that you don't know how to play?
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Quote by kaosxrocker
Not too bad, man. Couple iffy parts when you were singing the chorus, but it's not the easiest song to sing. Really liked the violin parts and the solo in general. Have to ask...is there a folk instrument that you don't know how to play?

Thanks! I've been trying to work on my vocals, especially the range. Haha when it comes to folk instruments, I can play a little bit of everything, but nothing extremely well. Working more and more and violin and banjo. Mandolin is the easiest to transition to from guitar, and they're tuned like a fiddle with a similar fret spacing, so that's a good transition...but finger picking a banjo and bowing the fiddle are two of the more difficult things to learn, for me at least.
Killer job man! I really like how you gave it a folk edge instead of going with the traditional rock rock. The mandolin and violin in particular were great additions. Your voice was good throughout the song, it seemed you had a bit of a harder time with the higher notes but practice will fix that in time. Im extremely impressed by this video, your obviously very talanted and it really shine through here. You've earned a "like" from me. Keep up all the hard work! If you wouldnt mind doinga C4C I'd really appreciate any thoughts you have on any of the videos I've done. Ill post a link below.
Cheers
http://www.youtube.com/user/NumbAsAStatue27/videos
Really, really good job. Nice vocal control. Awesome arrangement as well. Liked the non-traditional instruments. Liked it better than Shinedown.