Not sure how many of you still frequent the Bass forum but I recently received my new EBS Reidmar! It sounds absolutely amazing with the Bongo 6, couldn't be happier!
THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE

DREAM THEATER

THE DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT

SEVENTH WONDER

MUSICMAN BONGO 6HH
EBS REIDMAR

YOUTUBE
TWITTER
TUMBLR
oh wow that's a small head!
Or maybe I'm just used to the ridiculousness of tube heads.
Enjoy!
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Ah awesome as! Did you buy it directly from Thump? Jon's a really awesome guy to deal with.
What cab/s are you running it with? How do you find it goes with the high output of the Bongo?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
That looks like an awesome amp. I always liked of EBS.
What cabinet are you powering with it?
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
Quite a small head and it only weighs about 3kgs! ultra portable.
The character switch adds a little more oompf to the overall sound
Yeah I bought it directly from Jon at Thump, I do their promotional fliers for their clinics in Sydney! He's a really great guy. He also sent me one of those Source Audio Multiwave Distortion for free as well!
I honestly think this is a perfect match for the Bongo
No cabs at the moment, going direct thought the PA until the EBS Classic 410's come in May

DREAM THEATER

SEVENTH WONDER

MUSICMAN BONGO 6HH
EBS REIDMAR

YOUTUBE
TWITTER
TUMBLR
Last edited by BassMasta121 at Apr 5, 2012,
You have no idea how jealous i am at the moment. This is the only amp ive wanted for a long time. And 2 1x12 classic cabs.

Are you sure about the 4x10, the 1x12's are pretty light and it doesnt make sense to me to have a lightweight head but a pretty heavy cab.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
the 4x10 is just there in case I ever feel the need I want more watts, just thinking for the future!

DREAM THEATER

SEVENTH WONDER

MUSICMAN BONGO 6HH
EBS REIDMAR

YOUTUBE
TWITTER
TUMBLR