Page 1 of 7
Lately, there've been so many different movies coming out, but niether of them are something that would make me want to go to the cinema. Of course there comes a couple of good ones, but this thread isn't about the good ones, but the ones which are so bad, they should have just kept the money and made something better with it. Many of you are going to slam me for this, but I think this twilight is one of the bigger wastes, from what I've heard and saw from the 1st movie it's like any other chick flick except this one includes strange fish-like vampires.

Another waste of money, would be all the new 3-D garbage they are making. Titanic in 3-D and Star Wars 3-D, give me a break.

Just cause Avatar was good in 3-D doesn't mean everything else will be equally succesful.

What are your thoughts, what movies are utter garbage?
Last edited by Devilish Dave at Apr 5, 2012,
Quote by Devilish Dave
What are your thoughts, what movies are utter garbage?

Any Tarantino ones
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Some people in the Pit may hate me for this, but I got bored out of my mind when I went to watch Super 8. A really slow story that built up to absolutely nothing.

For some reason, a friend of mine convinced me to go watch Superman Returns when it came out, like, 6 years ago. For some reason I just remembered it.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
Some people in the Pit may hate me for this, but I got bored out of my mind when I went to watch Super 8. A really slow story that built up to absolutely nothing.

For some reason, a friend of mine convinced me to go watch Superman Returns when it came out, like, 6 years ago. For some reason I just remembered it.

I was also expecting more from Super8 I agree with you, it could have been done much better after all the hype it has created before the release date.

And I personally find most of these superhero movies to be gay... It's always the same story. Good vs. Evil and the Good saves the world. The Evil always has some "take over the world" plan...
Any film in 3-d. They don't justify the price hike in my opinion. I think films are just as good in 2d.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Devilish Dave
Really? Haha I think some are good, although I must admit there are a couple of really strange movies from him... xD

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Cloverfield. I spent £8.00 to see that peice of shit.
Do You Want To See My Cotton Panties?
twilite cos itz gay lol
i find the 3d stuff distracts me from the actual film
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
The Devil Inside.

F*cking horrendously bad.

Like, not even 'im gonna hate tis movieh bcuz itz popular and cuz vampaires sparkle' bad, I'm talking straight up 'this shit f*cking blows ass'.
Any film in 3-d can get right to ****.
Seiously, more than a tenner just to get in? A couple of quid more for a shite pair of 3-d glasses?
This. Totally.
Quote by moody git
twilite cos itz gay lol
i find the 3d stuff distracts me from the actual film
I find the 3d stuff doesn't adequately create a 3d effect.

Most of the more recent films... there's been so much shit out recently it's unbearable.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Avatar. I found it incredibly boring, with a cheesy story.

Oh another movie with awesome FX and a shitty story would be 2012.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Apr 5, 2012,
They use the 3d technology just to get into everybody's wallets.

GRAY RAINBOW

Quote by SumFX
Cloverfield. I spent £8.00 to see that peice of shit.

This. That movie really was a special kind of turd.
twilight movies are shit but they make lots of money for them who make it etc...
So you can say that they are shit on your opinion but you cant say that they are waste of money.
Drag Me To Hell. I was expecting to be somewhat scared, but instead I laughed the entire movie. Old lady throwing up maggots (or something similar, I can't quite remember) was hilarious!
Here are the most expensive movies ever made, in order:

John Carter: $300M. So far it hasn't even made it's money back, and I am not surprised.

Pirates of the Carribean 3: $300m. It wasn't a bad film by any means, and it was successful, but it did seem needlessly expensive.

The Hobbit Part 1: $270M Come on. We all know this is going to be amazing.

The Hobbit Part 2: $270M. See above.

Tangled: $260M. This one I think was a waste of money. It was an ok film but nothing special, and it made it's money back twice which I'm sure is less than they wanted.

Spider Man 3: $258M. The definition of a waste of money.

Harry Potter 7: $250M. Sure it made a heap of money but why exactly did it cost so much more than the others?

The Dark Knight Rises: $250M. Again, we all know this is going to be amazing.

Pirates of the Carribean 4: $250MThe film was crap but for some odd reason it was very successful.

Avatar: $237M. Extremely successful, extremely good movie.

Oh, and I have only ever seen 3 films that benefited from the 3D: Avatar, Kung Fu Panda 2 and Jackass 3.
Last edited by Random3 at Apr 5, 2012,
The majority of money invested in the movie industry goes to complete waste.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Another one was Alice In Wonderland by Tim Burton. He f*cked it up in my opinion.

It is an excellent story, and I could really imagine him being really good at dealing with all the weird characters and such, but he turned it into The Chronicles of Narnia. Dumbass.

Was all excited and really let down.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Super 8 was a bit disappointing. Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and 4 have no reason to exist. Also the Departed IMO was a complete waste of time due to the ending.

Insidious was another one that just sucked. especially after the first 45 mins or so.
Knowledge is power
Quote by Ninja#117
Super 8 was a bit disappointing. Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and 4 have no reason to exist. Also the Departed IMO was a complete waste of time due to the ending.

Insidious was another one that just sucked. especially after the first 45 mins or so.

Really?
Quote by Random3
Really?

Yeah i liked it but the ending just turned me off. Sometimes big characters can die and its okay but its gotta be done right. It feels like they got tired of writing an awesome movie then just said **** it for the sake of a twist towards the ending.

Just to restate i love 95% of that movie but the last 5% ruin it completely. Hate when movies do that.
Knowledge is power
The Departed has the most badass ending ever, I don't know what you're on about.

Hangover 2
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
The Departed has the most badass ending ever, I don't know what you're on about.

Hangover 2

This. All of it.
Quote by WCPhils
My prayers are with you and your balls TS

Quote by jetfuel495
I ran out of chicken nuggets.

When will this misery end.
Quote by lushacrous

Hangover 2

I kind of enjoyed watching it a bit, and got a few laughs out of it, but it had no reason whatsoever to exist.
Whatever you do, wherever you go....

...do not see Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. I expected it to be a laugh but the whole I time I was just cringing. Oh god...
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
ehh to each his own .

Id like to add my vote for hangover 2 as another pointless movie . Funny but pointless.

How bout Evan Almighty? I fell asleep watching that shit. My friends outvoted me 3-1 to see that instead of Fantastic 4:Rise of the Silver Surfer. Bastards.
Knowledge is power
Can't believe Terminator Salvation hasn't been mentioned yet.

Quote by sam b
He's going to batter Bottas. Aye, stick that in your sig Bill

Cloverfield was amazing.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by bill976
Can't believe Terminator Salvation hasn't been mentioned yet.

Now that i think of it they didnt defeat skynet as was thought and it felt like DLC on a video game.

Still must be said: You shut you ***** mouth!
Knowledge is power
anything by Michael Bay is a waste of money.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by Random3
Woah now that film was great!
Not when you compare it to it's prequel.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Ninja#117
ehh to each his own .

Id like to add my vote for hangover 2 as another pointless movie . Funny but pointless.

How bout Evan Almighty? I fell asleep watching that shit. My friends outvoted me 3-1 to see that instead of Fantastic 4:Rise of the Silver Surfer. Bastards.

I didn't even acknowledge that films existence, let alone get as close as mentioning watching it.

They must have made that film as an experiment to see how many people are willing to waste money just to watch a film.
Quote by Random3
Here are the most expensive movies ever made, in order:

John Carter: $300M. So far it hasn't even made it's money back, and I am not surprised.

Pirates of the Carribean 3: $300m. It wasn't a bad film by any means, and it was successful, but it did seem needlessly expensive.

The Hobbit Part 1: $270M Come on. We all know this is going to be amazing.

The Hobbit Part 2: $270M. See above.

Tangled: $260M. This one I think was a waste of money. It was an ok film but nothing special, and it made it's money back twice which I'm sure is less than they wanted.

Spider Man 3: $258M. The definition of a waste of money.

Harry Potter 7: $250M. Sure it made a heap of money but why exactly did it cost so much more than the others?

The Dark Knight Rises: $250M. Again, we all know this is going to be amazing.

Pirates of the Carribean 4: $250MThe film was crap but for some odd reason it was very successful.

Avatar: $237M. Extremely successful, extremely good movie.

Oh, and I have only ever seen 3 films that benefited from the 3D: Avatar, Kung Fu Panda 2 and Jackass 3.

How the hell did Tangled cost that much?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo