Hey guys, I recently came across an local advert from a guy who's selling a Ibanez PGM30.
The guitar is in good condition (minor wear) and the guy selling it lives just 10 minutes from where I live.
I all ready emailed the guy to ask for the guitars serial number and to ask if I could stop by some time to see the guitar in person.

My question to you however is regarding the price, the advert says he's looking to get 350 euro's for it ($460,-). Is this a reasonable price for a used PGM30? Or should I try and haggle the price down a bit? and if so by how much?
Thats not bad. I've seen a few in rough shape/ missing parts go for higher.
I sold off mine for 550$ cad a couple years back.
Never hurts to try and haggle a bit, just dont offend him or you may be ignored completely.
I wouldnt haggle on that, its already a good price and its not lik the market is flooded with them - if you want it buy it, you won't find a better deal on one.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Thats not bad. I've seen a few in rough shape/ missing parts go for higher.
I sold off mine for 550$ cad a couple years back.
Never hurts to try and haggle a bit, just dont offend him or you may be ignored completely.

Thanks for the advice. I was planning to do the haggling in person, so that he knows that I am buying his guitar and not just mocking him.