Hello all,

Any help would be great. I have a Schecter Synyster Gates Custom guitar that I play through a Mesa Triple Rectifier Half Stack.

Recently, I have been having issues when playing through the bridge pickup above the 12th fret where the sound coming out of the amp sounds almost vibrato (but really really fast vibrato) when I play notes, it is really noticeable when I hold a note for a while.

Any ideas on how to fix it? Intonation issue?? Set-up required???? Pickup set to high/close to the strings??? Anything else??

It is not the amp being as when I play other guitars through it, it sounds fine. It also sounds fine when I play through the neck pickup.

Thanks again for any help!
i'd try lowering your bridge pickup a little
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
yeah thats what my guitar tech was telling me the other day. Having the pickups too close to the strings can pull them out of tune and if your signal is having a vibrato-ish effect then it could be doing that by making the string vibration more intense and be pulling it out of tune and causing some phase issues to come out of the amp
I also had the same problem but then the problem got worse and my pickup would cut out. i found the problem when i took apart my guitar and it was the bridge volume knob. It was a little loss. Idk if it was just me but it seemed to also have a better sound and the vibrato thing stopped. maybe there was a different problem idk