Yeah, I got this about a month ago and its pretty good. Are you using guitar rig as a replacement for an amp at home or are you recording as well? It comes with a lite version of Pro Tools, but I haven't tried that out yet. You'll need headphones or speakers to monitor while you play, but its still pretty good for home use.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I've not used this specific model, but I've had M-Audio products in the past (a Delta 44 and a Delta 1010) and have been quite happy with them overall.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
I had pretty bad experiences with the MobilePre when I had a windows system.

Drivers....
lag, lag, lag, lag...

I am one of the few that speak against M-Audio interfaces, and mainly it is because of the Mobile Pre. I would avoid the Mobile Pre at all costs. I used it for a week while my Lambda was out of commission and it was a nightmare. FL Studio hated that thing. The guy I borrowed it from I think was using Acid or whatever the old Cakewalk DAWs was at the time and he didn't think it was too bad. I could never get the latency down with the M-Audio or the ASIO4ALL drivers. Mind you this was still running on Vista so maybe it is sorted out.