Hey all,

Adam Small here. I'm doing some research for my new Music Masterclass site and I had a question for the ultimate guitar community...

What guitarists would you like to see make masterclass videos? Within different styles too...Metal, Rock, Acoustic, Jazz, etc.

To see what I'm talking about and to check out samples of the musicians I've filmed so far, go to the campaign at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/817102212/my-music-masterclass

Don't worry, this isn't a ploy to take your money...unless you want to support the campaign of course (I won't deny that...ha!).

I'm just trying to find out what you all would like to see, because you represent a large part of the community...and that's what I'm building upon.

Anyway, please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam Small
My Music Masterclass, Inc.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/817102212/my-music-masterclass
www.smallatom.com
I'd like to see something from Buckethead on melody and song-structure, since the few videos there are of him showcasing anything is all technique.

Of course, you'd probably need a translator for us puny humans.
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
Jimmy Bruno
Bill Frisell
Marc Ribot
Tommy Emmanuel
Rafael Riqueni
Bireli Lagrene
Mark Knopfler

I'd also really love to hear from the guitar techs of well known rockers like Jeff, Beck, Angus Young, Eddie Van Halen, Joe Satriani, Slash etc ... what are the requirements of arena rockers? What modifications do each favor? What are the difference between their live and studio gear?
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that MMMC was banned by the mods for posting the link above. He was unaware that posting outside links was illegal in this forum. He apologizes for not replying to the thread, but he's unable. All of your suggestions have been really helpful and the site will definitely try to incorporate many of these names in the future. He wishes he was able to be an active part of this community and he had no intention of breaking the rules. He was just attempting to get the valuable info which you all provided. Thanks so much!
slide25 has also been banned for being a multi of MMMC o_O
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
slide25 has also been banned for being a multi of MMMC o_O

Sorry, I had to.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!