Page 1 of 3
Have you or anyone you known been incarcerated and what was it like? I know a few people who have been and they said it was nothing like what people stereotype it to be (cue the soap jokes, etc). Don't tell what you or they were in for, just tell what your stay was like.
I've been incinerated.

(No)
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
incarnated?

is that like what happens before being re-incarnated?
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
does school count?
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by HowSoonisNow
If I said "have any of you been to jail/prison" I thought it would be more likely to get closed.

Why?

Maybe now I'll close it just to fuck with you.
Quote by daytripper75
Why?

Do it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by daytripper75
But I'm not that mean.

I thought there was a meanness requirement to be a UG Pit mod?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by daytripper75
But I'm not that mean.

You need to be mean to earn that green.

DonGedit: See, he knows ^
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by eGraham
I thought there was a meanness requirement to be a UG Pit mod?

Oh yes, most of the Pit mods are nicer than 90% of the users on this site.
Edit: ^Hint taken.

Quote by daytripper75
But I'm not that mean.

What's meaner, closing this thread, or leaving it open for TS to be ridiculed for being willing to show off his vocabulary?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by daytripper75
Why?

Using the word incarcerated is more like a euphemism. It just works out this way.
Last edited by HowSoonisNow at Apr 5, 2012,
Quote by daytripper75
How about I just ban all of you instead?

But I love you...

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Couple of my friends and I spent the night in a holding cell in county jail.
There were 4 of us. We sang Afternoon Delight and improvised a 4-part harmony.

We just sat there and got these blankets made out of recycled plastic.
Was alright, we were cracking jokes until other people started coming in.

Some big black dude who was arrested for beating up his girlfriend... Though he said his girl was drunk and got in a fight that he broke up and got scratched in the process. We traded laughs on the reason why we were there....
A couple drunk drivers who had to stay the night.

Was really sad though, as we were leaving, there was another cell for the women and there was this just really cute girl who just got put in there. She looked like she had really been crying for a while and I overheard her talking to the officers for a minute:
Girl: "May I use the bathroom? Wheres the bathroom?"
Officer: *Points to the back of the cell*
Girl: "But there's other girls in here"
Officer: *Shrugs*
Text doesn't do it justice. This girl was so distraught by the fact she had to relieve herself in front of other people. She just didn't belong there. I wanted to post her bail so she could come home with me =/
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
I,ve spent sometime on a state sponsored vacation. It helps if you know people there. I mean other inmates, not guards. I think it depend on where ur at. Theres a world of difference between doing a year in county and time in prison with lifers that have nothing to lose.
i did a year and two weeks straight..

"3 hots and a cot" (3 meals and a bed) is better than some people get on the outs.. it can get comfy. you get used to schedule and order. you get used to having someone tell you what to do every minute, every day. sometimes, when i feel im being lazy, i force myself onto what i call "jail schedule" : wake early, exercise twice a day, eat 3 meals a day, study/practice guitar for an hour.. complete order over the day.

all that being said, what sucks the most is being ripped out of society. taken away from friends and family. youd be surprised how much the world changes in a year.. and how quickly people forget about you. :\

04-061 was my number. 61st person to get locked up in that place in 2004. i was 17.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by daytripper75

oh god itd be like the "weeding out" thread again.

do it ******
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Last edited by velocigecko at Apr 5, 2012,
Quote by King Of Suede
Couple of my friends and I spent the night in a holding cell in county jail.
There were 4 of us. We sang Afternoon Delight and improvised a 4-part harmony.

We just sat there and got these blankets made out of recycled plastic.
Was alright, we were cracking jokes until other people started coming in.

Some big black dude who was arrested for beating up his girlfriend... Though he said his girl was drunk and got in a fight that he broke up and got scratched in the process. We traded laughs on the reason why we were there....
A couple drunk drivers who had to stay the night.

Was really sad though, as we were leaving, there was another cell for the women and there was this just really cute girl who just got put in there. She looked like she had really been crying for a while and I overheard her talking to the officers for a minute:
Girl: "May I use the bathroom? Wheres the bathroom?"
Officer: *Points to the back of the cell*
Girl: "But there's other girls in here"
Officer: *Shrugs*
Text doesn't do it justice. This girl was so distraught by the fact she had to relieve herself in front of other people. She just didn't belong there. I wanted to post her bail so she could come home with me =/

I bet she had an interesting night
Quote by Early Cuyler
i did a year and two weeks straight..

"3 hots and a cot" (3 meals and a bed) is better than some people get on the outs.. it can get comfy. you get used to schedule and order. you get used to having someone tell you what to do every minute, every day. sometimes, when i feel im being lazy, i force myself onto what i call "jail schedule" : wake early, exercise twice a day, eat 3 meals a day, study/practice guitar for an hour.. complete order over the day.

all that being said, what sucks the most is being ripped out of society. taken away from friends and family. youd be surprised how much the world changes in a year.. and how quickly people forget about you. :\

04-061 was my number. 61st person to get locked up in that place in 2004. i was 17.

You could write a biography
REGGIE
Never been incarcerated. Had a few friends in the slammer before, it's just being locked up like everything else

Quote by King Of Suede
story

>Go to jail
>Pick up chicks

... I'm on to something here...

╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
How do you respond to these stories?

"Thanks for serving"?

EDIT: Oh man this thread is just reminding me of this other forum I used to go on where one dude spent a year in jail for photoshopping the face of this girl onto a naked model.
Anyways, he had all kinds of crazy funny stories.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Last edited by King Of Suede at Apr 5, 2012,
Quote by Early Cuyler
also.. THESE SUCK SOOOO MUCH!!

I always wondered, what do you do in the middle of the night when you wake up to take a piss, it's dark and your dick is hard? I would piss all over the ****ing thing. Do you just wait till it gets soft?
Quote by hawk5211
Don't mod while drunk.

Trust me. Personal experience.

Oh my friend. You have no idea do you?

Be glad I'm not drunk right now. Things would get interesting if I were.
I was detained at an immigration detention center for six hours.

Im serious...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Early Cuyler
also.. THESE SUCK SOOOO MUCH!!

Ugh...yeah.
And against the wall with no privacy.

I've been on both sides of the fence.
Both sides suck.
Quote by Nelsean
I was detained at an immigration detention center for six hours.

Im serious...

Well you do live in AZ...

Quote by CodeMonk
Ugh...yeah.
And against the wall with no privacy.

I've been on both sides of the fence.
Both sides suck.

I personally have no problem shitting/pissing in front of others. My main concern would be how to piss with an erection or when the piss goes out in 2 directions. That would make quite a mess.

I also wonder why every single person I know makes it seem like jail/prison is one huge orgy, when nobody I've known has told me that they saw/experienced any sexual activity, unless it was from punks.
Quote by daytripper75

NSP in Carson City, Nevada, we had one unit that was designated for Cuban detainees.
(Federal prisoners)
We had about 30 inmates in there.
For the guards, it was the 2nd most sought after post (After what they called "Short line", which was in charge of the inmate repair crew (Plumbers and such)) to be assigned to.
They even had a ping pong table in there.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Apr 5, 2012,
Quote by daytripper75

^ Thing was, it wasn't because im Hispanic, but because I was accused of smuggling immigrants through the border. They kept making it clear that they weren't detaining me because of my race too lolol. I got interrogated by two detectives and they were trying to get a confession out of me, even though I was at the wrong place at the wrong time...

I noticed in their notes that the suspects car was a red f150, while I was driving a white Nissan altima. It got dismissed immediately and I was released.

Its fuccking scary though how you can be accused of something when you had no part in it. Wrong place, wrong time sort of thing...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by daytripper75

We all know you're too soft to ban everyone.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Nelsean

Its fuccking scary though how you can be accused of something when you had no part in it. Wrong place, wrong time sort of thing...

Definitely. I think we've all been there at one point or another.
Quote by MH400

True. Usually just you. You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?"

Well, do ya, punk?
Quote by daytripper75
True. Usually just you. You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?"

Well, do ya, punk?

*insert "your mother" joke here*
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400

Jay, didn't you get pulled over that one time and hit a cop??
Page 1 of 3