After recently getting all of my pedals and guitar cables stolen, I was browsing my local craigslist and I found this beauty:

That's right, the precursor to all of your fancy pantsy multiefx pedals such as the Boss Me-75 and the Boss GT-10, or the Line 6 HD500, or even a Digitech RP-1000.

This right here is a Digitech RP-1

Now let me tell you about this mo'fuggin' pedal.

It can have up to 75 user created presets. NOW THAT'S A LOT OF SHIT I'LL NEVER USE.

It's got a chorus, a flanger, delay, compression, some shitty wanna-be distortion sounds, ****, it's even got some of the best reverb I've had the privilege of hearing.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

I got dis beast, for $10 dollars. Yes you read that right, ten, mother, fuckin, dollaz.

AND IT WORKS.

Sure it's beat up, but this thing is NICE. The effects honestly sound great. Like I said above, the Reverb is honestly amazing. It makes me feel like I'm being surrounded in sound. Like I'm actually in a hall, or an auditorium, hearing my guitar reverberate off the walls. IT SOUNDS GUD NIGGA.

The distortion on the other hand, is really nothing special, I'm never going to use this, but I really only bought it for the effects, and I'm sure glad I did! WOOP.

I think my review was good enough. I'd have spent $100 on this thing without blinking an eye. Why the guy was selling it for $10 I will not know. But shit son. I LOVE IT.
Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12
Last edited by BeastModeEngage at Apr 6, 2012,
I enjoy your inappropriate salesman type enthusiasm Nice find though, my friends dad has got one of those from back in the day, it's pretty damn nice! HNPD
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
$10? I'm out.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Yessir! I guess my meticulous every day searching of craigslist has paid off.
Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12