Page 1 of 3
Convincing them to eat 9 pieces of chocolate. The chocolate was actually laxatives, 3 of which was one dose for an adult.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by macashmack
What is the worst thing you ever did to someone?

Your grammar is atrocious.
Got in a fight with someone, told the cops that the other guy started it, and then got him arrested
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Got in a fight with the cops, told the other guy that someone started it, got the cops arrested.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Enigmatic564
Got in a fight with someone, told the cops that the other guy started it, and then got him arrested

why do people think calling the cops on others is funny?

you suck.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

you suck.

I didn't call the cops
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
I remember once when i was like 9 my grandma spanked me with a switch. Well, later that night i went outside got my own switch. i surprised her in the bedroom and gave her the spanking of her life.

Never been the same since.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by jakesmellspoo

you suck.

When did he say he called the cops?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
When did he say he called the cops?

whatever, getting people arrested when you're equally at fault then. i really hope there's such a thing as karma.
I lied to her and told her I was through with the other girl, then had thoughts about the other girl while I was with her. I'm sorry, Jessica.
Quote by angusfan16
I remember once when i was like 9 my grandma spanked me with a switch. Well, later that night i went outside got my own switch. i surprised her in the bedroom and gave her the spanking of her life.

Never been the same since.

Poured some Skittles down a chick's ass crack
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Had sex with an old best friend's girlfriend while they were dating. What makes it worse is I picked her up from his house, drove to mine, banged her till she couldn't move, and took her back.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Nothing, I'm not a shitty person.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by The_Sophist
Nothing, I'm not a shitty person.

noballs pussy loser

edit: gaydorknerd
My God, it's full of stars!
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
You've probably never even been to Reno.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lololol johnny cash..

the worst ive done?
I actually dont know to be honest..
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
There was that thing I did to my friend's daughter's drink that I probably shouldn't go into more detail about just here...
Gibson SG Special 60s Tribute
Boss TU-3, NS-2, CS-3, OD-3, CE-5
Ibanez DL10
Fender Blues Junior III
Delta Blue 5 string resonator banjo
Aria Pro II Passive P-J Bass
Aria Pro II Active Music Man Bass
Laney BC-120 Bass Combo
I had two best friends at one point (one guy, one girl) and we were pretty inseparable. Slowly I started leaving out/blowing off the other guy so I could have the girl to myself, even if it meant having to lie to him constantly. They're no longer friends anymore.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Last edited by soXlittleXtimeX at Apr 6, 2012,
My first sin was a young American girl.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
When I was young (around 8) I was in the line for the water fountain, the kid ahead was taking ages so I kicked him up the bum, he chipped his tooth on the fountain, I ran away.

They never found out it was me
I shit the bed in a hotel and left it
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Masturbated over the thought of the guests on the Jeremy Kyle Show.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Told someone that they looked OK/great when they actually didn't...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I killed my neighbors dog and buried it in the woods when i was like 13. It would bark constantly it annoyed the hell out of me.
In March i informed the authorities that my ex who was disabled (and not getting full disability benefit because her illness was too complex) was working cash in hand, living with her partner paying zero tax etc.

She had to move back to her parents.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
In March i informed the authorities that my ex who was disabled (and not getting full disability benefit because her illness was too complex) was working cash in hand, living with her partner paying zero tax etc.

She had to move back to her parents.

You're my hero.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by Ed Hunter
You're my hero.

Not sure if serious

To give you an insight...she was american with a scottish mum so qualified for NHS care and housing etc. Her parents own a ****ing hotel for gods sake.

She kind of ruined my life so alls fair in love and war.
I got several people hooked on meth.
Once I speared my buddy right off his bmx, turns out he was hit by a car the day before and had a few broken bones. Oops.
Quote by macashmack
I killed my neighbors dog and buried it in the woods when i was like 13. It would bark constantly it annoyed the hell out of me.

?
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Not sure if serious

To give you an insight...she was american with a scottish mum so qualified for NHS care and housing etc. Her parents own a ****ing hotel for gods sake.

She kind of ruined my life so alls fair in love and war.

American you say? Even more my hero.

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by Ed Hunter
Masturbated over the thought of the guests on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

That made me laugh more than it should have
Quote by grenade24
Not gay, but I'd tap that
Page 1 of 3