Agreed. I liked how in Season 1 and the prequel the language was SO spot on. I feel as if Season 2 kinda slacked off. Seemed more modern.
Also, Andy was a much better Spartacus.
Most of the show they're either killing each other or having sex. Sometimes both.
Definitely, not that Liam is bad, it's just you can tell the lines were written for Andy.

Season 2 lacks alot of things, an over arching plot, a clear goal. Each episode had its own plot, but there was also a constant plot that spanned. It also lacks powerful characters like Batiatis. He definitely gave alot of life to the series, and his goals made for alot of the drama.

Season 2, each episode is stand-alone. Noones goal is really all that clear, especially concerning Glaber. He has no actual reason to be hunting spartacus aside from he got grieved by him last season. I honestly found the show piggy-backed on Ilythia and Lucretias plot more than Spartacus'. Once he and Crixus found Naevia, the season went into an anticlimactic mess.
WaterGod watched the second season
But also missed the entire storyline I guess

Nice character analysis. I honestly miss Batiatus or however its spelled. **** in everyones ass from him lol. And I honestly don't understand why Spartacus is after Glaber. He keeps going on about his wife, but Batiatus killed her, not Glaber.

Fun fact: When Gannicus is fighting Onamaeus in the arena, Onamaeus knocks one of Gannicus's swords out of his hand, but Gannicus reverses the attack. The camera changes and he has both swords. Wtf?
Quote by GruuvMetuhlr
WaterGod watched the second season
But also missed the entire storyline I guess

I've seen the entire first season. I also tried to watch the second season but lost interest halfway through and just fast forwarded to all the sex scenes.
Quote by Jackie Lawless
I do. Season 1 was perfect, so was the prequel. Season 2... it wasn't as good.

This. The new guy didnt fill those shoes in season 2. I literally just finished watching it all yesterday :P
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
It took Liam the first half of the season to find himself in the role, but the second half of the season was easily on par with the first season (except for the villain - no one could top Batiatus). Similarly, the first few episodes of Blood and Sand were pretty terrible before Andy embodied the role.

Anyway, we've more or less got a Spartacus thread already, you may get more responses in here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1514567
I watched season 1 and prequel on Netflix. Enjoyable.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Watched Blood and Sand then Gods of the Arena, quite enjoyed it. waiting for Vengeance to come out on DVD so I can watch it, missed it on Sky.
RULE BRITANNIA
Is this program actually about Spartacus? I've always wondered how they could drag out Spartacus' short life into two series...
Season 2 lacks alot of things, an over arching plot, a clear goal. Each episode had its own plot, but there was also a constant plot that spanned. It also lacks powerful characters like Batiatis. He definitely gave alot of life to the series, and his goals made for alot of the drama.(Invalid img)
@BelowTheSun- Yes, it fictionalizes some parts just for drama sake, but it is a very good show.

@Numina12- Wtf?
I think there's a thread about this already. And I stand by what I said there. Sportacus is way cooler than Spartacus could ever hope to be.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.