hey!, ive been flicking through various bareknuckle videos and im extremely interested in them. So far ive kept my eye on the painkiller, warpig and aftermath (7 string versions). I was thinking of doing a painkiller in bridge and aftermath in neck combo, my guitar is still being made, but it has the following specs:

Body - Sapelle Mahogany (African), dyed, oil finish.
Neck - Maple 3-piece, with Wenge skunk stripe. Matching Sapelle headstock veneer. Ebony fretboard with Abalone dot inlays, 24 Dunlop 6105 frets. 25.5" scale length. Oil finish on back of neck. Comfortable C-shaped profile.

I mainly play progressive metal, bands that i really want to familiarise the output/overall tone to are The contorsionist, uneven structure (their tone from februus only) and between the buried and me. Im not really looking for a "djent" tone, i want something tight for fast runs/passages, but has a clear tight bottom end as well. Thanks
Have you thought about the Cold Sweats?
Hagstrom Swede w/Bare Knuckle Black Dogs
Peavey JSX
Avatar Contemporary 2x12 (Celestion V30/G12K100)
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Dunlop DVP1 Volume
JHS Sweet Tea
TC Electronic Corona Chorus
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Digitech Hardwire RV-7 Reverb
Email Tim at BKP. He can answer your question directly. Who better to answer than the guy that makes them?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Yes email them directly, I got a reply very quickly (a nice change to get some excellent customer service) and they pointed me towards a pickup which would work for the sound I was after.
Unfortunately I didn't end up ordering the pickups as I got another guitar instead but I was impressed with their attitude.
I would go for an Aftermath set.

What amp are you playing through?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
nah, haven't thought about cold sweats, yeah i will email him now.
I play a axe fx 2 through a mesa rectifier 2x12 cab