Just got back from it, phenomenal imo. Thoughts?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
They should just make American Funeral already and put us out of our misery.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by MAC2322

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Harsh
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Haven't seen it. Don't really want to. The first 2 where great. Then there was about 100 really shitty ones.
The trailer made it look a little too sentimental for my taste.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by mybanez
Haven't seen it. Don't really want to. The first 2 where great. Then there was about 100 really shitty ones.

American Wedding was okay in my opinion, but the spinoffs DO really suck.
Quote by MAC2322

I never even saw the first one all the way through.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by mybanez

no No NO! Those spinoffs don't count as America Pie movies, there were only 3 with the original cast. American Pie, 2, and Wedding. Band Camp and all that other crap doesn't count! Ahem...now

I haven't seen it yet, but likely will this weekend or next. It's my generations Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I liked the other 3, and I'm a sucker for nostalgia. Is it going to be the best comedy in the world? No. Will it take me back and remind me of some good times, absolutely.
Quote by BoyLilikoi
no No NO! Those spinoffs don't count as America Pie movies, there were only 3 with the original cast. American Pie, 2, and Wedding. Band Camp and all that other crap doesn't count! Ahem...now

I haven't seen it yet, but likely will this weekend or next. It's my generations Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I liked the other 3, and I'm a sucker for nostalgia. Is it going to be the best comedy in the world? No. Will it take me back and remind me of some good times, absolutely.

this guys knows what it's all about.
Quote by mybanez
It's with the original cast, so I'm expecting it to be just as good as the old ones. Either way, I was expecting to go to it today, but the first showing isn't until after I've left the country
Quote by BoyLilikoi

Don't let this be another Toy Story 3, with anyone who sees it endlessly moaning for weeks about how nostalgic they are for their childhood.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'd pay good money to not see that film.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't let this be another Toy Story 3, with anyone who sees it endlessly moaning for weeks about how nostalgic they are for their childhood.

dude...Toy Story 3 was good too. What is the world coming too...
I didn't see it. Just saying the reaction among my age group was annoying and self-indulgent.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Why can't we be self-indulgent?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
It'll be interesting to see the actors play the ages that they actually were when they filmed the first movie
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Why can't we be self-indulgent?

It's not attractive to me.

Don't you want to be attractive to me?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
If a finger a pie, will that help?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
If it's a meat pie, I suppose.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by BoyLilikoi
It's my generations Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

NO.

Quote by lushacrous
It'll be interesting to see the actors play the ages that they actually were when they filmed the first movie

Best post.
Quote by ErikLensherr
If it's a meat pie, I suppose.

Mrs. Lovitt's meat pies?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by jakesmellspoo