Page 1 of 2
Seriously.

It's like you see a girl with a white shirt and it's 50 celsius outside and 80% humidity and they don't have a drop of sweat.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
My old maths teacher used to say, "labourers sweat, gentlemen perspire, and ladies glow..."
Gibson SG Special 60s Tribute
Boss TU-3, NS-2, CS-3, OD-3, CE-5
Ibanez DL10
Fender Blues Junior III
Delta Blue 5 string resonator banjo
Aria Pro II Passive P-J Bass
Aria Pro II Active Music Man Bass
Laney BC-120 Bass Combo
Quote by Random3
You sir have never had sex.

Took the words right outta my mouth.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Random3
You sir have never had sex.

My mother never sweats
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
They do sweat. They've just learnt how to apply anti-perspirant deoderant/scents properly.

Or something. I dunno. I've seen plenty of women with sweaty pits. It's not like they've got no sweat glands or anything.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
My mother never sweats

Then you're terrible in bed.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
They must really love you in the army.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Random3
She did last time.

Don't you talk about my mother like that only I can have sex with her.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
They do, but their sweat glands are located in the vertical smile.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by ErikLensherr
They must really love you in the army.

They really do.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Random3
Maybe, but not only you HAS had sex with her.

I don't understand.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Random3
Sorry that was bad english.

I banged your mother.

I make love.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I don't understand.

I know for a fact that your mother wasnt a virgin when she had sex with you.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Ultima2876
Guys. Don't derail the thread. ****.

Wut? Sounds like you are derailing it.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
OT:
When Both my GF and I moved out of where we were living, Into a new house together (Big ****ing mistake), I was dripping with sweat within the first 30 minutes.
Was hardly sweating at all. And she was working her ass off.

But I do sweat a lot.

So I dunno the answer to the question.
And yes, she did sweat during sex.
In a nightclub one night and a mate of mine is dancing with a girl, suddenly she slaps his face, right in the middle of the dance floor, and storms away. So I asked him what he had said to her that upset her so much and he replied "I just paid her a compliment, all I said was 'Blimy, you don't sweat much for a big lass!' and she slapped me and walked off "
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Apr 6, 2012,
Quote by BC_Warlock
They drip like 10 minutes into sex.

if you do it right they start dripping before sex.

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Jakeylee111
if you do it right they start dripping before sex.

Yeah, any more than that though and you may require a plumber.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I know for a fact that your mother wasnt a virgin when she had sex with you.

Prove it.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Prove it.

Well... to make you... then who who was phone if she was a virgin.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I was dancing with a girl the New Year's before last. Girls definitely sweat. She sweat like a fucking pig. Eugh. That was a bad night
Jewchords dad was phone. Apparently.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by FireHawk
What?

So ur wid yo honi and ur makin out wen the phone ringz. U ansr it n da voice sayz "wut r u doin wit ma daughter?"

u tel ur girl n she say "ma dad is ded."

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
Page 1 of 2