I was thinking of doing a project with some fellow musicians out there that does not involve (at least not now) live shows, or any stress-related band stuff. Simply a chance to potentially write something awesome in the direction of progressive and melodic metal. We are talking long and beautiful passages, crushing breaks and confusing riffs. Naturally a lot of melody and stuff incorporated into this.

I was thinking of basing all of this in homerecording and simply doing it the amateur-style and just sending ideas back and forth online until we have something to work with.

I have been doing a lot of death metal growling, and I have a good load of mics that work. I know many people that can sing. I have been playing metal guitar for 8 years straight, and have been recording with Pro Tools for 3 years.

Unfortunately, a good load of my works has been destroyed due to virus. Reference to my works can be done, but it will then be done privately via E-mail.

I am Norwegian, so it will be unavoidable to have some BM elements in the music.

Is anyone interested? My e-mail is Vengeancebooking@live.no
It is living and ceasing to live that are imaginary solutions. Existence is elsewhere.
Quote by TerryFinn
I am Norwegian, so it will be unavoidable to have some BM elements in the music.

Haha, stereotyping . I'd do it if I had anything good to record with, sounds like a fun idea. Hope it goes well
Gear:
Ibanez S420 (Standard tuned)
Ibanez RG350 (Drop C tuned)
BOSS ME-50 multi effects pedal
Marshall MG50
Thanks, you too.
It is living and ceasing to live that are imaginary solutions. Existence is elsewhere.
Sure, sent a message.
Hey man if your still looking for some musicians to work with i'd be interested. I can mostly record at my friends house if it should sound decent so it would be once in a while. But it sounds like an awesome idea man and I play mostly guitar but i fiddle with other instruments such as piano and bass. Im Swedish so we're neighbours haha In case things work out we're not that far away from each other. If your interested I can send some of my previous works but I've changed my musical direction drastically the last year. I have developed my guitar playing alot. My emails aron_fransson@hotmail.com, so contact me whenever man
Im chilean bassist, and i would love to be part of a project like this

cheers!
Last edited by Ctejadau at Apr 22, 2012,
I could do some guitar/death metal vocals/and program some drums. I'm for sure interested in something like this!
All of this is amazing. When I am starting this project officially, I will contact some of you if talent is found interesting.