Having listened to Marilyn Manson's 'Mechancal Animals' album recently and then hours later watching a programme on the greats of cottonpicking, It gave me an idea. This one I wrote this piece with Marilyn Manson sitting on a rocking chair perched on a porch in sunset USA, in mind. If he could write lyrics to it, maybe there would be something special to play on that porch.

On the porch at sundown, for MM
I'm not that big on Marilyn Manson but this sounds pretty great. Has that dark feel to it while still maintaining that 'porch' feel. Awesome stuff.
Anyone who spends extended periods of time worrying about MM crossovers and etc. probably sucks a lot and should stop worrying about playing music and should start trying to listen to music.
I'm an asshole.
^ Go **** yourself, this guy has probably more talent that you could ever hope to attain. Go jack off to god awful screamo. Look i'll even help you, chug-chug BREEEEEEEEEEEEE...
Quote by purplexing
^ Go **** yourself, this guy has probably more talent that you could ever hope to attain. Go jack off to god awful screamo. Look i'll even help you, chug-chug BREEEEEEEEEEEEE...

But really.

You are.
Quote by lookpizza
Anyone who spends extended periods of time worrying about MM crossovers and etc. probably sucks a lot and should stop worrying about playing music and should start trying to listen to music.

Ignorance... You have enough of it to start an army of Christians.
I dedicate all of my accomplishments, and achievements in life to the greatest friend ever, "Mike Hawk".
Quote by purplexing

Ignorance... You have enough of it to start an army of Christians.

I think he meant to quote you.
I'm an asshole.

(Invalid img)
Man this sounds amazing. I'm checking out your website right now!
Check out "thelastplaceyoulook" on YouTube, iTunes and [url="http://facebook.com/thelastplaceyoulook
"]Facebook