Page 1 of 3
I once got detention for putting up a sign saying the Science test was cancelled, they called my parents and stuff.
A bunch of students had been bullying me for a while, and the teacher just brushed me aside every time I asked them to help me. I proceeded to call the teacher incompetent. That didn't go down well.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
I got a detention once in highschool for participating in installing and distributing a chat program on our computers to friends that was really hard to trace (only got in trouble when some Melvin tattled on us). Afterwards, the school's IT guy put that same program on the teachers' computers so that they could be in contact.

Nerdiest detention ever.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
well apparently your not allowed to go out partying on a tuesday night and show up to high school still drunk and high the next day. i got 2 weeks suspension, a month of in school drug counseling, lost all trust of the faculty, and got a ride in an ambulance lol.
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
I skipped a class once to help a girl study for the test we had in two hours, so she would have to redo the year. 60% of the class had the same idea of studying for the test . We all had to sit out 2 fridays from 14:20 to 17:00.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I had to stay for detention once 'cuz I was late to school three days in a month. & by late I mean like, five minutes late to homeroom.
Smacked a guy with braces right in the teeth. Not really on purpose, just messing about gone wrong.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I got suspended for 4 days in middle school, and then in another event kicked off the bus for a month

The school was full of people who were incompetent in managing a school and dealing with kids who weren't even 15 yet, in my opinion.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Also, when my school made it so that every student had to join a club that they'd go to once a week instead of study hall, I chose equestrian club and at one point told them "I have to pee like a racehorse"

FIGHT THE POWER

But seriously, those are like the two notable things I did in high school.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
This one time I listened to jazz and a leprechaun told me to go home.

True story, condensed so that it makes no sense.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
In high school, I was actually pretty good at doing stupid shit and not getting in trouble for it
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
kick out 3 days for use of alcohol...this happened twice.

um go into a lot of trouble for my making my german teacher cry a few times when i was around 14...it was a he.
I never got anything worse than after school detention in high school.

In middle school we had "demerits" and if you got 3 you had to come in for Saturday morning detention. That was a pain.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
We were learning about a guy who could tell you the name of the coin when it hit the ground.

I asked "What the does this have to do with English class?"
Which I still think to this day is a relative question because it had nothing to do with the class...

Got a weeks worth of detentions, and parent/teacher conferences where that night too

Edit:

Also got a detention with one of my friend...We were talking about using a midget as the football for American Football

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Last edited by maximumrocker at Apr 6, 2012,
In fifth grade, my two friends and I sat near these two really weird kids at lunch every day. They were really just...odd children that played spin the bottle with each other every day and were perfect fodder for asshole children. Wesley was the main kid, and while I had a comic book of his mom (gratuitously obese woman whom my uncle nicknamed "Large Marge," that oversaw her kid every day by working whatever she could at the school), I never made fun of the kid. My friends did though, and eventually (rightfully so) he told on us.

So we all get sent to the principal's office and it's a big long talking to and the punishment was to write letters to our mothers explaining what we had done and letters to Wesley, apologizing. Fair enough, decent punishment. Except for the fact that, after that, my friends were allowed to go. The assistant principal turns to me and says, "Blake, I expect you to be the ring leader out of all of this," and decides that for the rest of the year, I was to only eat lunch in her office.

So yeah, fuck her shit. That year was fucking boring as shit.
I convinced this girl to step on one of those popper fireworks in class. Of course it got traced back to me but it wasn't a big deal. Just a call to my house from the principle and that's it.
I punched my teacher one time. It's kind of a hereditary thing, I guess.

Quote by blake1221
decides that for the rest of the year, I was to only eat lunch in her office.

So yeah, fuck her shit.

Blake, you player you!

One time I had to serve lunch detention with the principal. There were all these crazy rumors that she was like cannibal or something and she would eat students that got detention, so I was pretty freaked out. She didn't eat me, though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I punched my teacher one time. It's kind of a hereditary thing, I guess.

Blake, you player you!

One time I had to serve lunch detention with the principal. There were all these crazy rumors that she was like cannibal or something and she would eat students that got detention, so I was pretty freaked out. She didn't eat me, though.

Did you eat her?
Hey I think I recognise that chick
I've recognized two chicks he's posted so far.

That says something I don't care to hear.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
At least you cant recognise the dude from that image, that really would say something about you.
Kept trying to disprove religion in a catholic school, needless to say I was expelled. I was such an arse hole at school I was consistently suspended.
Nothing awful.
The only one I can remember off the top of my head is in elementary school me and a friend stole another friends glasses and made him eat sand, then he threw up in class while we were watching a movie.
Quote by institutions
Nothing awful.
The only one I can remember off the top of my head is in elementary school me and a friend stole another friends glasses and made him eat sand, then he threw up in class while we were watching a movie.

I thought you said nothing awful
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I released the mice in the science lab. Got me suspended for 2 weeks lol.
Also i went to the principles office and announced that "All jews leave the school". That one got e expelled lol good times.
Quote by Hydra150
At least you cant recognise the dude from that image, that really would say something about you.

Mr. X.....
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
When I was about 9-10, I changed the school computers' passwords to "fapballs". It did not go down well.
Was in secondary school in Year 11, so about 15/16 years old. And me and my mate thought it would be a good idea to piss off our history teacher at dinner.
We decided for some reason that it would funny to fling the classroom door open and run off, we checked through the small window and she was in there. Stood back and gave the "you ready?" look to each and I flung the door open.
I later got pulled out of class to find that the door had hit her foot and that she could get us permanently excluded and get the police involved. The only punishment we got was when she told our form tutor who gave us 1 weeks of detention, and we had to write a letter of apology to our history teacher.
srs true story
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by institutions
Nothing awful.

wtf

I got b& from the skool's internet for a while cuz I used a proxy and they got all butthurt.
I really never did anything actually bad. But I was in school suspended for like over a month straight for simply not doing work in middle school. It really didn't help, cause I just got to chill with out vice principal who was awesome, we just talked all day and watched TV.
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
My girlfriend was horny (Ya, I thought the same thing too... Women WANT sex every now and then?? What is this black magic?!) so we found a room with a couch that was used for the foreign exchange student... Well... We got suspended
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
well.. there was this really tight-ass art teacher who wouldn't allow ANYTHING but sitting, looking forward and do the task he gives. so we figuered, he must be gay!

one day after getting ranted at by him for no reason me and some friends bought a can of spray-paint and sprayed '*his complete name* is an ass****er' under a bridge at the edge of town.

2 weeks later the school held a charity march in witch the entire school had to walk like 10 miles to raise money for africa. the march passed under that bridge. another 3 days later the art teacher asked every class who did this, and came out of the closet in front of EVERY class. i had to bite my tongue till blood to not burst out in laughter.

someone from our class snitched us and this combined with setting a few curtains on fire and some other stuff i'm not proud of got me suspended for 3 days. good deal if you ask me
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by vince1991
well.. there was this really tight-ass art teacher who wouldn't allow ANYTHING but sitting, looking forward and do the task he gives. so we figuered, he must be gay!

one day after getting ranted at by him for no reason me and some friends bought a can of spray-paint and sprayed '*his complete name* is an ass****er' under a bridge at the edge of town.

2 weeks later the school held a charity march in witch the entire school had to walk like 10 miles to raise money for africa. the march passed under that bridge. another 3 days later the art teacher asked every class who did this, and came out of the closet in front of EVERY class. i had to bite my tongue till blood to not burst out in laughter.

someone from our class snitched us and this combined with setting a few curtains on fire and some other stuff i'm not proud of got me suspended for 3 days. good deal if you ask me

http://teachingbattleground.wordpress.com/2008/03/21/reloaded-how-to-find-out-if-your-teacher-is-gay/

It's beyond me why people MUST know if their teacher is gay

On topic, I got a load of dets in school. I used to purposely forget my P.E. kit and used to always have to clean out the supply cupboard in detention, but in exchange for getting out of PE I always found this fair. Once they decided to give me a proper punishment and made me do PE, in this sweaty, rancid plus-size PE kit that had been festering in a box for months. I never forgot it after that

I also got detentions for uniform infractions, not having my tie, not having my shirt tucked in, wearing makeup, putting makeup back on after being marched to the toilets to remove makeup, that sort of thing. 14-15 year olds really are quite annoying

Oh and for things like laziness in class, not doing homework, not doing classwork, I used to get a lot of detentions for that.
In 6th grade I threw a snowball on the ground and got detention. Detention that I skipped because if I would have sat it out then I wouldn't have gotten home. The plus side of living far away. I think I had like 6 detention left in that school when I graduated from that school.

Then in 9th grade, we weren't allowed to go outside the school area, but we always went to buy soda and shit. Until one day we got caught, and it was in a whole interrogation style room, and I started cursing like "you can't call us liars, for ****s sake". Then she said that because I objected I should get extra penalty, but I didn't. She told me not to cuss, but I said that it doesn't say in the school rules that I can't swear or lie. Then she got all "whatevs man."
Puked on a kids head sitting in front of me in an assembly.
Tryed to stab a kid. Both in grade 1.

High school I was expelled for drinking in the smoke pit and tossing the bottle through a big glass window into a classroom. I was arrested for tresspassing on the grounds afterward.
They let me back in the next year. I took mushrooms and went to class, afterwards smoking a joint in the bathroom and lit up all the TP and the fire dept came. Suspended for 2 weeks.
Then we stole a school fire exstinguisher and sprayed it into a multi-dwelling post box, the police and hazmat team were called because of the recent anthrax scares at the time.
Suspended 1 week and forced into a police lecture and $$ to replace the exstinguisher.

I started selling weed in grade 10 and was expelled again.
Arrested a few times for tresspassing again, never charged.
I went to another school and had a fake id at the time, me an my g/f went to the bar every morning for spare and got drunk before class.

Forgot a good one...

In grade 9 me and some buds were drinking in an alley at lunch. A young kid we knew came by and asked what we were drinking. It was rye and coke in a gatorade type bottle and when he wanted to try a sip the bottle was squeezed. Idk who did it, maybe me. Anyways we left back to school and I was handcuffed in my math class about 20 minutes in, in front of 30 kids and my teacher. I tried to bolt, lol... cop tackled me and wrenched my arm good. Ahhh good times...

There was tons more.... but im not incriminating myself.
Last edited by StonedColdCrazy at Apr 6, 2012,
Page 1 of 3