I just need to record guitar over MP3 backing tracks.

I have a PC running W7 64, with just a set of decent PC speakers connected. I also have some Sennheiser headphones.

I've tried using Audacity and recording using a Zoom h2n as a mic but it sounds like crap so I'd like to switch to recording direct into the PC. I want to keep it under $200.

Some of the ones I've kinda checked out are the Line6 UX2/UX1/GX, Avid ProTools MP + MobilePre, and PreSonus Audiobox USB 2x2 (though I did see the thread bashing PreSonus and that has me thinking maybe not that one).

Thoughts?

Guitars
- Strandbergs, Gibson LP Studio, RGA42FM, S570DXQM, Mayer Strat
Amps
- Peavey Invective, Mesa TC-50
i have the presonus audiobox and i love it. i don't remember which model it is, it cost me $150 USD.
I have a Focusrite Saffire 6 USB. Cheap, easy to use, professional sound quality, no latency. I highly recommend it.
Thanks for the input. Austin, are you using W7? I thought I'd read that the PreSonus stuff was having some issues with W7 (particularly 64 bit).

Guitars
Amps
Ok, after some more research, I'm leaning toward the Saffire 6 or maybe the Line6 UX2. They are the same price ($200)...

Am I right in thinking the Saffire is superior to the UX2, and that the UX2's real upside is the PODFarm stuff? I don't know that I'd really need that, though...I guess either would be fine for my simple needs at this point? Is one much simpler to use than the other?

Guitars
Amps