Page 1 of 2
Yeah, so it's that time of the year again, time to eat maza bread and stuff, may you all have a fattening holiday!

This is addressed to Jews only all you others can go eat bread.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Can we listen to Creeping Death while we eat bread?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Can we listen to Creeping Death while we eat bread?

You can do the former, not the latter.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

KFC Double Down it is, then.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Ichikurosaki
dont you already have hannakah and thanksgiving? what more do you want

we dont have thanksgiving but i thank god every day i dont have to play with you as teemo
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

I choose the fatter.

Welcome back in any case, you crazy devil-worshipper you
Jews don't exist in the real world. Stupid.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
Jews don't exist in the real world. Stupid.

Fun fact: if you say "I don't believe in Jews", then one will die unless someone else claps their hands to cancel it.
Quote by Diemon Dave
TS hates all Arabs.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Stop cramming your religion down our throats!
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
dont you already have hannakah and thanksgiving? what more do you want

Thanksgiving is an American holiday, which countries like Canada copied.

All of the Jewish Festivals are decreed in the Torah (first four books of the Bible). And as a Messianic Jew, I find it's a good idea to keep them. Anyway, Jewchords -- happy Pesah!

Edit:
Quote by neidnarb11890
wtf is this shit, it's Good Friday.
Bah! Passover came first. Look up your history, man!
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Apr 6, 2012,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Fun fact: if you say "I don't believe in Jews", then one will die unless someone else claps their hands to cancel it.

(Invalid img)
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Happy you-killed-our-Savior day, Jews.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by neidnarb11890
wtf is this shit, it's Good Friday.

I guess you can enjoy your Passover too. Always making up holidays to compete with Christians.
The Jews are such attention whores. They make their shit-tier holidays and schedule them in such a way to try to steal the thunder away from Easter and Christmas. It's pathetic.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
This is addressed to Jews only all you others can go eat bread.

Okay.

they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
What the fuck are you on about, Jewchords? This is Jesus died day.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
What the fuck are you on about, Jewchords? This is SON OF GOD died day.

/ Not even religious

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by L2112Lif
The first one, would do... The second, I dunno...

Wait, no. That's not what I was going to say

*Reported
Stop giving him attention.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Stop giving him attention.

But you're giving him attention by telling him to not give him attention, too!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
you eat bread for a holiday.
hmm, i like having chocolate at easter.
now extra flamey
Quote by Gorelord666
But you're giving him attention by telling him to not give him attention, too!
Somebody's gotta tell them, or else they won't stop.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by L2112Lif
They won't stop until IP ban. Till then, just calm your titties down.
When I said 'they' I meant the guys here that are so intent upon replying to ever nude this guy's posting.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by L2112Lif
Did it once, I'm the target. Once again, calm your titties, and maybe lash out at someone who's actually causing a problem.
Hey, I'm perfectly calm. You guys are ones fueling this guy with your replies, though. If everyone reported him quietly, he'd leave.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Hey, I'm perfectly calm. You guys are ones fueling this guy with your replies, though. If everyone reported him quietly, it would clog the mod's emails.

FTFY <3
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Jesus died today?

Serves him right, inventing Christianity.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by behind_you
Hey, I'm perfectly calm. You guys are ones fueling this guy with your replies, though. If everyone reported him quietly, he'd leave.

Stop making a scene
Quote by slapsymcdougal

I just clapped my hands about 30 times cos I really don't want to die. Jks, holocaust FTW.

Nah, JewJubs are epic.
Quote by behind_you

We tried that awhile back. Didn't work...
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Unless there's a crowd somewhere in a frenzy of applause, I just made Hitler's killcount look pathetic.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Jesus died today?
Serves him right, inventing Christianity.

Meh, Christians don't really mind because:
1. in his death, he "saved" them.
2. he was a Jew.
Page 1 of 2