Been done. HOWEVER. I forgot I haven't watched this in a few weeks a its farking awesome !!!!!!
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
I bought the tabs for this forever ago when the video first started blowing up. I don't know why, it's not like there was any chance of me attempting any part of it..
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
Definitely at a loss for words. Thanks for showing me this.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Yeah, dudes great. I also love his cover of come together (shows his voice kicks ass too) and Afterglow.
Eh, it's not that impressive.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
It sounds really... Jeff Beck-y.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I met this guy like 2 months before his video went viral.
He's kinda an ass.

He pretty much insulted everything about me as a guitarist in his seminar. It was a case of ''Oh yeah I picked up my guitar, and there's all that tapping that Van Halen did which sucks and any amateur guitarist can do really easily, and I developped my own technique.''

''Yeah also 90% of the rock guitarists nowadays and back then had no talent and it's generic stuff everyone can do.'' etc. etc.

I walked out halfway through his workshop.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Dirge Humani
Well, on the topic of people who are great at their instruments, this drummer is amazing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Xn2MTFheY

I toe

Is that drummer... Xiaoxi
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I met this guy like 2 months before his video went viral.
He's kinda an ass.

He pretty much insulted everything about me as a guitarist in his seminar. It was a case of ''Oh yeah I picked up my guitar, and there's all that tapping that Van Halen did which sucks and any amateur guitarist can do really easily, and I developped my own technique.''

''Yeah also 90% of the rock guitarists nowadays and back then had no talent and it's generic stuff everyone can do.'' etc. etc.

I walked out halfway through his workshop.

You know, after watching an interview with him, I'm not too surprised to hear that. Sure, he's a great guitarist, but he seems pretty full of himself.