Hey there,
I would call myself a lower intermediate level player. Right now I've got a lot of freetime and practice and play guitar for like 3 hours a day but I can't "force" myself to focus on different things on the same day. My usual practice looks like 10 minutes of changing between chords, 10 minutes of scales and for the rest of the time I just play some songs I already can play. I have a lot of things I want to focus on, faster and more precise fretting, better right hand coordination and speed (I do fingerpicking), get better with chords in general (especially learn different positions of triads and chords), get better at scales (both along the fretboard and de-/ascending in one position) and get better at music theory.
Some good excercises would be welcomed. And I just need a general schedule I could follow in my practice.
Regards
I think you should always have one song you don't know that you're working on. Call that 15-30 minutes. Make sure you're playing complete songs, as well - don't just learn the famous riff or the chorus or whatever. The whole thing.

Ear training is vitally important. Download the functional ear trainer from Miles.Be and use it for 15 minutes a day. Once you've reached the part which is "chromatics in a major context" get Keith Wyatt's "Ear Training for the Contemporary musician" and alternate between the functional ear trainer on some days, and half an hour of work from the book on others.

Make sure to build in some fun/explore time. This isn't just "playing songs you know" but maybe it's improvising over backing tracks, or whatever.

Beyond that, really, it's about what style you want to play.
Thanks for the answers so far. I immediately downloaded both Fretboard Warrior and Functional Ear Training. But I wouldn't count those two 15 minutes each in my 2h practice because those two exercises I can do while watching TV. So I definitely will try to incorporate 30 minutes of my 2 hours for a new song I want to learn but what else can I do. Any idea what else I can do?
This warmup, which i do everyday for a long time, made the most difference in my lead playing. It helped me when it came to scales, and it really warms your fingers up as well and works out your fretting.
Do each of these exercises starting on the 1rst fret on the low E, and go up strings to the high e, and then slid over one fret, and go down to the low E, slide over one fret, rinse and repeat up the neck and back (NOTE: Start only going up to the 7th fret, and every week add a fret). Each of these patterns should be done the opposite when going down (I.E when you do a 1324 from the low E up to the High E, after you slide over, do the opposite. Since you ended on the 4, you do a 4231 going down, then you slide over and start back on the 1).
Each number represents a finger, 1 index, 2 middle, 3 ring, 4 pinky.
Also, pick up a stylus pick. Doing the above with one will revolutionize your playing in a few months. Combining this exercise (and others, but this was and is my main alternate picking exercise, as it works every fretting combination) with a stylus pick got me from picking sixteenths at 110bpm accurately to 16ths at 150bpm accurately in about 3 months. I was also practicing about 3 hours a day, which is what you plan to do.
I used fretboard warrior for awhile, its a nice program to get started learning the notes, but you should spend alot of time just paying attention to the notes you're playing too, cause the fretboard warrior thing didnt conform very well to fretboard for me. Its sort of like like learning that 10th fret on the e string is D, but when you actually go to play say a D chord barred at the 10th fret, you dont say to yourself 10th fret of the e string is D, you just sort of look and know its there. That program is a fun place to start but you will outgrow it pretty fast when you can get like 100 right in 5 minutes, its probably time to just start playing/saying scales or calling out the notes in the chords you're playing, playing lots of movable type chords helps alot, and so do major scales. The problem is that program lays out the fretboard so nicely, its easy to see whats on the A string and how far it is from the first or 12th fret, when you're looking down at your guitar tho, its a different perspective, and it gets more confusing at least for me - theres just alot more notes that you can easily reference when using the program, but learning to do it quickly with your guitar you will have less places youll be looking at