Poll: So, shall we 'Troll' Google? < Used to annoy those from the meme-phrase overuse threa
Poll Options
View poll results: So, shall we 'Troll' Google? < Used to annoy those from the meme-phrase overuse threa
Yes! We shall rebel against our internety overlords!
2 22%
Try it, it wont make any difference.
6 67%
Hell no! That would threaten world order! *BLAM*
1 11%
Voters: 9.
So :

Quote by Google quote in Article
We (Google) are currently running an experiment in which characters from Street View images are appearing in CAPTCHAs. We often extract data such as street names and traffic signs from Street View imagery to improve Google Maps with useful information like business addresses and locations. Based on the data and results of these reCaptcha tests, we'll determine if using imagery might also be an effective way to further refine our tools for fighting machine and bot-related abuse online.

http://gizmodo.com/5897661/google-finally-puts-captchas-to-good-use

I just came aross one and I LIED!!!

*Evil laugh .jpeg

Now, I think the internet could really mess up their efforts. After all I ain't gonna work for them unless they pay me, especially with all the add revenue I dont give them.

Thinking about doing lots of them now

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by uk.mace
This is nothing new. Captcha's have been used for this purpose for ages. There was one time a few years back where 4chan found out and decided to always enter 'nígger' as the second word.

Oh. Ah well. Lets go for somet'ing less racist?

Quote by Lemon_Keith

GTFO.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
It doesn't matter if you lie, they'll take that into account because some people will still get them wrong and bots will still attempt (and fail) to solve them.
I always mess around with it, like if it says "do" I put "do not"... not sure why. I know they give the pictures to at least two people though, to factor out any chance of errors.
It will never work. Each one gets shown to multiple people and millions of people fill out captchas every day. The system is designed so things like this can't work.
Quote by Sampy
It will never work. Each one gets shown to multiple people and millions of people fill out captchas every day. The system is designed so things like this can't work.

So, in the future ill recapach it untill it find one where its a 50:50, then go towards the one I think is wrong; for example I instead of l

Im not that sad really

And IDK about the booty. I did report it, as per thread makers duty of commerce.

Certified lurker
Quote by uk.mace
This is nothing new. Captcha's have been used for this purpose for ages. There was one time a few years back where 4chan found out and decided to always enter 'nígger' as the second word.

I can't remember exactly what it was but I guess someone was recording the inputs and publishing them (in a book, I think), so 4chan wanted 'nigger' to show up everywhere.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.