Hey guys,
There's a new webcomic called "Less Than Ok" and it'd be great if they could have your support and feedback.
I know there's not much up there at the moment but it's literally only a day or so old so give it a bit of time. It should update pretty damn regularly so keep checking back!
Cheers
A well designed website hosting crappy comics. What exactly will donating money accomplish? Better punchlines? Better art work? A better sense of humor?

And British folks claim their humor is better than America's. This is awful dude.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Apr 6, 2012,
definitely need to have the comics section as the homepage. If you're going to have any regulars, they're not going to want to click on the comics section to see the latest comic. The comics arent very good (imo) but I'll reserve judgement because it just started up. Website is nice though.

For the actual comics, use a thicker line for drawing. It'll make the non-colour comics look so much more full. Also, make it so that when you are browsing the comics, you can either click an arrow or use the arrow keys to go through the comics rather than clicking everything on and off.

Just my jumbled 2 cents! Good luck!
Quote by metaldud536
A well designed website hosting crappy comics. What exactly will donating money accomplish? Better punchlines? Better art work? A better sense of humor?

And British folks claim their humor is better than America's. This is awful dude.

All this I'm afraid.
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by michaelbot9000
definitely need to have the comics section as the homepage. If you're going to have any regulars, they're not going to want to click on the comics section to see the latest comic. The comics arent very good (imo) but I'll reserve judgement because it just started up. Website is nice though.

For the actual comics, use a thicker line for drawing. It'll make the non-colour comics look so much more full. Also, make it so that when you are browsing the comics, you can either click an arrow or use the arrow keys to go through the comics rather than clicking everything on and off.

Just my jumbled 2 cents! Good luck!

Good advice

Those were actually pretty funny. The elephant one could do without the caption, same with the toaster. So maybe consider only doing captions when they really add to the comic, or when they're necessary for the joke.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by metaldud536

This website is in flash. terrible design.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I can tell you one thing, the name sure fits the content.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------