Hello Guitar Players!

I'm creating a site with ear training exercises, designed specially for beginner guitarists.

I would like to ask about your opinion about such a site. Do you think this is a good idea?

Is it allowed to place a link to the site here so you can take a look and tell me what you think?
(it's going to be a paid site, but rather inexpensive)
Well several sites already provide this from what I've heard, and 1 for free that I know of.

miles.be provides a GREAT ear trainer already.

This will probably be another in a long list of sites dedicated to this very thing. You wouldn't be cornering the market with this site of yours .

I'm not saying this to put you down, just being realistic for you. I mean not many are for guitarists specifically, but any lessens learned in any musical concept translate to any instrument.

Though if you can make it interesting and fun enough, catch the eyes, ears, and heart of your audience, then you might steal from the competition enough to make it worth it.
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
Quote by daresh

Is it allowed to place a link to the site here so you can take a look and tell me what you think?
(it's going to be a paid site, but rather inexpensive)

Nah, Ive seen people like you banned for advertising, particularly if it is a paid site.
If you are looking to run an advertsing campaign on Ultimate-Guitar.Com, or if you need to obtain Ultimate-Guitar.Com's Media Kit, please email to advertising@ultimate-guitar.com.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Thanks for the quick replies! :-)

I don't want to violate any rules that's why I asked about the link. I don't want to advertise (at least not yet).
I would rather give free access to anyone interested, just to know your opinion.

I think that my idea is a bit different from other ear training software.

While using proffessinal ear training software I've noticed that sometimes it was to hard for me and I was getting bored with it real quick.

So I wanted to create some really simple exercises, that a beginner guitarist can use from the first days of playing the guitar and not knowing too much theory yet.