Was gonna put this in Gear Building but yeah...

Anyway i was wondering if anyone knew any websites that makes "Metal" things from your own provided template. For example like what Dissection are using in this video, you can see what im talking about at about 6-8 seconds. I really want something done professionally and something that looks great, I just dunno how to google for this exact thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQqZJSzO9sM

Cheers, grimms
well.. if you want it to be mate out of plate metal, contact a plate metal workshop that does custom products for their clients.. wood, contact a company that makes wooden stuff according to the clients desings.. and so on..

maybe cheaper but more timeconsuming, buy the materials and the tools to work them into the props you want.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Last edited by vince1991 at Apr 6, 2012,
Make sure you specify your measurements. Like "feet" instead of "inches." Be very clear.
Just go to a cemetery and exhume to your heart's content. Maybe lift a tombstone or two as well. Taking offal from the local slaughterhouse is also a viable option.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
What you really want is a new amp...
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
I was coming in here to make a stonehenge reference, but yeah beaten to it.

But yeah no idea man. Most of my friends who play in bands don't really see the need for stage props, even the really metal ones. And honestly, neither do I.

Also you need to be clear, do you want the thing made out of metal or are you just using metal as a description for the style you want. Either way, be more clear.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Leather. Cod pieces.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
another option would be cardboard and paint..
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.