Hey forum!

Hopefully I'm posting this in the correct thread (my apologies if it's not!). This is about an instructional video, so I figured this would be the right place to post this.

With that being said, I was watching some Boyce Avenue videos on YouTube a while back, and I came by this video that they uploaded....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBwJb7QchAU

....and after I watched it, I was completely blown away. I had never seen tabs displayed like this, and I was extremely inspired by what I saw. I soon realized that I had enough guitar and video editing skills to make something like that myself, so I decided to give it a shot.

Over the last week or so, I've been working on a 'how-to' video for the song 'I Believe In A Thing Called Love' by The Darkness. Because I wanted the video to be extremely accurate, it turned out to be a lot more work than I had anticipated, but the final results made it all worth it. You can check it out here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MQF9YrsYco

Please note that I am not actually playing the song in this video. I am simply miming along to an mp3 in order to 1). show what the song looks like when it is played, and 2). to be a reference to those learning the song.

It would be great if I could get some feedback on the video. I'm always open to constructive critcism, so please post any thoughts you might have. Otherwise, if you like what you see, a thumbs-up on the video would be awesome!

Thanks in advance!
IMO that's pretty awesome. Only critique is there is guitar in the 3rd chorus that you did not show. Small thing and not a hard part, but might as well do the whole song.
pretty cool video could'nt take my eye of that pinky though!!
But this goes up to 11
Quote by wag89
IMO that's pretty awesome. Only critique is there is guitar in the 3rd chorus that you did not show. Small thing and not a hard part, but might as well do the whole song.

Interesting. I was under the impression that it was synthesized keyboard rather than guitar. Any chance that you could send/link me a tab? I will highly consider putting that part in there if I can get something to go off of!
It also seemed as if you didn't play the muted parts, which in my opinion add to the color of the song.
If you want people to see your video please either post it in the recordings section or submit it as a lesson.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com