Page 1 of 2
I didn't see a thread about this, so here. I just bought a pair of TOMS, and the cashier said that apparently on April 10th, everybody is going without shoes. There was a pamphlet thing in the box too, it's to raise awareness for people in third-world countries who don't have the luxury of shoes.

http://www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/

I think I'll do it, what about you? Thoughts, etc.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
I never wear shoes anyways, not unlike most crack *****s 'round here.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
people in third world countries should just get a job and buy shoes, it's that easy isn't it?
Gear
ESP LTD EC-1000
ESP LTD F-50
Peavey 6505+ 112
Line 6 UX1
Digitech RP-50
Quote by No Skill
people in third world countries should just get a job and buy shoes, it's that easy isn't it?

Or just hide a pair of the shoes that they are probably making.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by neidnarb11890
How does this benefit people in third world countries?

Maybe gets a few people to donate some money to something. Anyone who is interested in these kinds of things already do practical things that can help, or have plans/inspirations to do so.
I have a huge fear if rays.
Quote by neidnarb11890
How does this benefit people in third world countries?

When they log onto their Facebooks, they'll see they're not that much different from first world countries and it will inspire them to greatness.
Nah brah. Fuck that. Safety hazard in the wood shop. I wear my shoes as long as I'm awake and not in bed or in water.
I'm sure this will help a lot more than the simple act of every person in America donating 10$ to a third world country.
i like wearing shoes

im aware poor people find it hard to buy shoes

i will wear my shoes and they wont wear shoes
Dey just jelly of my mothaf**kin Adidas. Stupid f**king hippies.
Fuck that.

Goddamn hippies.

I'm not walking around stepping on shit in my bare feet because some third-world country is a shithole without shoes.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
we do it at my college...lots and lots..lol..I'll do it..only cause I'm not scared .'
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Primus2112
Fuck that.

Goddamn hippies.

I'm not walking around stepping on shit in my bare feet because some third-world country is a shithole without shoes.

this.

That's nasty.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'll wear shoes with impeccable arch and ankle support all day long, to make up for all you losers who think this is somehow noble.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
It's gross and it doesn't help anyone, ESPECIALLY poor people on the other side of the world. Donate money, buy TOMS, whatever. But going without shoes doesn't benefit. It doesn't even raise awareness, it just gives people an excuse to follow the crowd and pisses off the people who don't like feet.

So no, I will not be participating in it this year. I didn't last year either.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Unrelated, I went shoeless to my granny's funeral, and I intend to for the entire month.
I did not know about this. Now that I do, I am considering wearing several pairs of shoes at once on April 10th.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'd get so fired.

This week:
Phones work and says "I got really drunk last night and woke up in Belgium, I won't be in this week".

Next week: *Turns up with no shoes*
I'd just stay at home that day, if I were to participate
DeVillains!
Quote by Dirge Humani
This is a thing? That is supposed to be difficult?

I do this all the time from spring to fall, because I hate shoes.

This.
Quote by MetallicSka
I didn't see a thread about this, so here. I just bought a pair of TOMS, and the cashier said that apparently on April 10th, everybody is going without shoes. There was a pamphlet thing in the box too, it's to raise awareness for people in third-world countries who don't have the luxury of shoes.

http://www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/

I think I'll do it, what about you? Thoughts, etc.

Its too cold to walk without shoes!
Quote by MetallicSka

This phrase should really be on that list of Stuff White People Like.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
This phrase should really be on that list of Stuff White People Like.

It isn't? I thought it would.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
^

I would do it but I go to school and have to walk to a lot of places. It's big city and there's geese everywhere so I don't want to step on geese doo doo. D:
STಠ_ಠ
Kony 2012
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Page 1 of 2