Ok so I'm on Omegle just chilling when I get connected to this person.
I decide to troll and tell him I'm a girl, and he tells me it's his birthday. So I tell him I'll connect him to my Twichtv account so I can sing him happy birthday.
He tells me he copied the link I gave him but it wouldn't load, so I decide to continue trolling because it's just a ripe opportunity to have some fun.
I tell him "Bill McGuire (the most typically American name I can think of), I'm going to kill you" and he responds by telling me "I'm Billy, but I didn't mention my last name" (LOL I guess my guess was right).
Next thing I know, I hear a dialing sound on my speakers like someone's calling his house, then he disconnects and now I'm freaked out because I think he tried to hack my computer!
Can anyone help me?
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler
Quote by xX.SirenSong.Xx
Ok so I'm on Omegle just chilling when I get connected to this person.
I decide to troll and tell him I'm a girl, and he tells me it's his birthday. So I tell him I'll connect him to my Twichtv account so I can sing him happy birthday.
He tells me he copied the link I gave him but it wouldn't load, so I decide to continue trolling because it's just a ripe opportunity to have some fun.
I tell him "Bill McGuire (the most typically American name I can think of), I'm going to kill you" and he responds by telling me "I'm Billy, but I didn't mention my last name" (LOL I guess my guess was right).
Next thing I know, I hear a dialing sound on my speakers like someone's calling his house, then he disconnects and now I'm freaked out because I think he tried to hack my computer!
Can anyone help me?

what's with all the stupid in the pit these past few days? i mean, it's always stupid in here, but i give some of the other people a lot more credit...
Okay so I'm Omegle and these two guys are on me (Friday night, hellloooooo)
This guy, guy 1, decides to troll guy 2 and he says he's a girl, and guy 2 says it's his birthday. Guy 1 says he'll go on some site called Twitchtv or some lame shit, I dunno, I get jealous when guys go onto other sites that aren't me.
Guy 2 says the link won't load so guy 1 continues to be a douche because, hey, why else do people use me apart from trolling or sexting? MY MOTHER MADE ME FOR INNOCENT CONVER-never mind, I'm getting therapy for this.
Anyways, guy 1 says "I'm going to kill you Billy McGuire" and guy 2 is freaking out saying "oh but I just said my first name, not my last". I'm sitting here thinking "god, there are people out there saving lives and people out there inventing new gadgets and these two losers are in here being a bunch of pussies". Before I know it, guy 2 leaves and guy 1 finished jacking off. Glad to know I was of use.
Please can someone help me fix myself up? I want people to come on here for good conversations, not for this bullshit.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
lol ur mom cant read good

Lol ur mom so ugly she need two bag to cover her head
Quote by jakesmellspoo
blah blah blah blah

Lol so boring I have degree on englesh dun hate cause jelly
Quote by CodeMonk
If this is any indication of the human race, we will be lucky to make it to 12/21/2012.
That was just incredibly lame.

Yeah, these people are rather immature at times...