What's happening with all these old Guitar Pro files (gp3 or gp4 for most of them) getting removed and uploaded again on Ultimate Guitar by various new users with kind of phoney nicknames ?

It looks as if bots (or else one or several users doing it on purpose) asked for tabs to be removed so that they can themselves upload it again, and that way get undue downloads / appreciations for it...
I don't understand it either... When I submit songs it is either tab or chord form period..that way everyone can see it for FREE.. In a way I believe the reason behind the pro thing and all is so that people will have to start paying for the app to this site so that is the only way eventually they will be able to see how to play a somg....I may be wrong but I doubt it.... There is no way that this number of tabs can be submitted by these phony people... I doubt that they even exist.... I surely hope it doesn't come to this.... But I have my suspicions as to why this is happening.. To me if you can not play a song by someone giving a simple tab or chords then don't play guitar..... This other crap isn't helpful at all and to me makes it even more difficult for someone to understand...... KEEP IT FREE AND KEEP IT REAL....