Poll: Do you like kitchen and sandwich jokes?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like kitchen and sandwich jokes?
No, they're ridiculous and unfunny.
41 35%
Yes, they're funny.
46 39%
I want to know where the river goes.
30 26%
Voters: 117.
Page 1 of 2
I'm fed up with them.

Every time someone mentions something about women, there's always the try hard knob who comes up with the horrid kitchen joke.

Overdone jokes that actually weren't even funny to begin with.

So, what about you pit?

Are you fed up with kitchen jokes or do you find them funny?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Yeah I hate kitchen jokes....

......laundry jokes are so much better!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
They're hackneyed and lame.

Just like yo momma.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Know what's even worse?
Search-bar jokes.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
So stop listening to the menfolk, and make us some sammiches, woman.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Fed up ...

...kitchen joke ?

I see what you did there, even if you do not realize what you did yet.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Poll up.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Where does the river go?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I think they're funny. They are jokes and jokes are never made to be taken seriously. That's why I know some girls who make kitchen jokes sometimes. Makes it funnier
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
i never realized kitchen jokes were even around ...
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by slybacon
I think they're funny. They are jokes and jokes are never made to be taken seriously. That's why I know some girls who make kitchen jokes sometimes. Makes it funnier

If they were funny, or even slightly clever, it would be fine.

It's just that they're so try-hard and forced, and unfunny. It's like it's turned in to the thing that the kid no one takes notice of says just to say something and try to fit in.
Quote by Krieger91
If they were funny, or even slightly clever, it would be fine.

It's just that they're so try-hard and forced, and unfunny. It's like it's turned in to the thing that the kid no one takes notice of says just to say something and try to fit in.

Well, yeah. Some of them do sound like the new 'that's what she said' jokes. But when you hear a good one at an appropriate time, they can be hilarious
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
they can be funny

they can also be not funny

ya know
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by mybanez
Didn't get it. Why was he using a wok?
Someone explain the joke please.

I think it's to help that gag of throwing the bacon into the pan (a smaller pan would probably cause the bacon to fall out).

Plus, I think it just adds to the joke that he has no idea what to do in the kitchen
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Could make an instructional video on how to do that properly?

It's a hard technique, don't think you'd be able to play it.
Lol female rights
But I won't let you sit by
So call in the kids
Alone, you can't make amends
Now I won't let you sit by
But so call in the kids
Now that's enough with this f*cking incense
----------------------------------------------

Interpol - Mammoth
There's a saying me and my roommates use often in my apartment, when someone complains:

"Quit your bitchin', get in the kitchen"
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
They're as easy and uncreative to make as "your mom" jokes, and about half as funny, so I'm not really a fan. But stupid shit like this doesn't really bother me in the first place.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
They're as easy and uncreative to make as "your mom" jokes, and about half as funny, so I'm not really a fan. But I stupid shit like this doesn't really bother me in the first place.

Your mother is quite overweight, that your father abuses her with his fist, and they're getting a divorce.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Your mother is quite overweight, that your father abuses her with his fist, and they're getting a divorce.

It's like I'm playing Call of Duty all over again!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by lushacrous
It's like I'm playing Call of Duty all over again!

Are you sure that you were playing Call of Duty? Last time I played I only heard, "Faggot, I fucked your mom. You're such a gay camping noob."

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Are you sure that you were playing Call of Duty? Last time I played I only heard, "Faggot, I fucked your mom. You're such a gay camping noob."

Best response for anything like that is to just say "Ok, have fun at community college!" and then let them insult you until they wear themselves out like an excited puppy or something. It's hilarious.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Page 1 of 2