As the title reads. I just bought another amp more suited for my style and I wonder how much I can get for it. I paid 615€ and I am asking 500€ plus giving a free EHX Little Big Muff with it. Is that too little/much?

(PS: If any interested, I'd gladly sell it)
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Yeah, too much. It doesn't matter how long you've had it, or how much you've played it - as soon as a piece of gear leaves the store or the warehouse, it's used. That's just the way it is.

I'd try selling it for around 65% of what it costs new. That's generally the ballpark of all used prices, outliers notwithstanding.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Definately too much. €400 is a bit more realistic and you'll be much more likely to sell it for that price.
agreed with being a bit optimistic

depending on how quickly you want to sell it you can sell it for a bit more or less (also on condition)- so if you want a quick sale, 50-60% of new price, willing to wait a bit longer, maybe 70-75%.

also it'll depend on new prices. if a local store has a deal on them it won't matter what you paid. that percentage figure i gave is more related to the going new price now, not what you paid.

EDIT: the other thing is (much like with upgrades to, say, a guitar), if anyone buying has any wit, they'll pretend they don't want the little big muff. you might be better selling it separately.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Apr 7, 2012,