what exactly is the finger vibrato???in which guitar is easier to do it(les paul or strat)???
Finger vibrato is using your fretting fingers to rapidly bend the string being played in order to make the pitch fluctuate. This gives the sound a slight 'wobble' that can be extremely expressive, or just add interest to a melody. It's not easier on either guitar, but it will feel different on each due to the different string tension
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
What? It takes skill to pull off well, and it will show if you can do it well.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Quote by StrykVladzimsky
What? It takes skill to pull off well, and it will show if you can do it well.

ok dont get angry.i am just a beginner who asks
finger vibrato is a musical effect which consists of a change of pitch. This effect is created by hand movements on any kind of string instrument like a guitar or violin.
The finger vibrato is kind of like the "force" of guitar playing. It's not hard to do but hard to master, but once you master it makes your music sound soulfull.
Yeah I'm that guy who says I'm right
but more than likely is wrong

It happens doesn't it?
Sorry if it came out that way, mate. Just trying to help
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Quote by StrykVladzimsky
Sorry if it came out that way, mate. Just trying to help

i was joking friend.
Also, the thing about vibrato is everyones is unique. You can really hear a players vibrato, and their unique. some are wide and long, some slow and short, some long and small, some small and long, and it adds the most character to solos. Really, it is the most important technique you will learn when it comes to soloing.
Quote by Leona74
It takes skill to pull off well, and it will show if you can do it well.

Hey! I just said that!
Quote by luxeion

spam post removed
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com