This is Message of Love by Jimi Hendrix played at Woodstock, that is ****ing beautiful.

beginning of tab i submitted, did not edit it to perfection but i didnt give a damn Intro:

The intro's played in the D minor-pentatonic, the Dm-pentatonic's on the 10 fret of the guitar.

Main riff/Verse:

C G D

Well, I travel at a speed

G D D

Unknown to man

C G D

So I carry 'little message

G D D

In the mirror of my hand

Bridge: Just a lick in the D minor pentatonic,
feel free to add a few notes of the D major pentatonic as
Hendrix does in I have learned.
The D major pentatonic is located on the 7th fret of the guitar.

Main riff/Verse:

Same as before, different lyrics (duuhh?) =).

Bridge #2:

A lick/melody in the same position, 10th fret blues scale.

Chorus:

D G F C

Well, I am what I am, thank God

D G F C

Some people just dont understand

D G F C

D G F C

Solo and the rest of the song run in the same chords as written abocve, except the last

"Everybody, Come alive"-part in the end, which Im not tabbing out. =)

Have a nice day.

end

I dont think itll get posted because the previous ones Ive posted not of this song, but other have been discarded. feel free to try playing it and say what might be incorrect, but dont be a douche, i could give a damn less about UG-tabs, i just figured this song out and thought id share, dont care if its posted or not.

go in peace
Nice man. I respect it. People need to keep tabbing hendrix, because theres a lot that hasn't been tabbed out.

I want to help with the task and tab songs but I don't have guitar pro on my computer or any ear program to figure it out by playing slowly.. Can anyone recommend one? I just got guitar pro on my phone and its awesome, but....