Ok gonna crit as a write. I live in Bristol so I hear this stuff all the time and do get a little bored of it. That said this is a solid production, I like the vocal scratch element which adds a much more hip-hop vibe, female vox are tight too. I agree with the above, the drums need more energy, they seem lost a little. Give them some balls man. I like the synth element of it, its got a Ibiza vibe in a Dubstep track which is a little different. Subtle yet sweet, sounds good mate.

Overall for a first track this is really good, its hard to do something different in a genre that every man and his dog is toying with atm and you have done a decent job at being a bit different. Main issues however are; the ending....the track stops.....if I was at a warehouse groovin' to this I would need something more. Also you missed a key element of this sort of music....the drop. Its what every pilled up raver wants, no, waits for and without that you are shunning the key audience. Big drops and double time tempos here and there and you are well on your way.

7/10

Crit me? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1530975
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Mate I can only echo whats already been said. The drums need more oomph, and it is missing a nasty drop. The outro was very cool though, you could move the parts of the song around so that it starts there and then drops into the wubbwubb dub bit? just a thought. And I kinda felt like when there were vocal breaks without any backing beat (like at 0:21 & 0:36) the song dropped in intensity and lost groove it had just built up.

It was a solid effort dude, the outro is wicked and your production is pretty damn good for a first try. Check out my soundcloud and send me some crits/comments there if you could
http://soundcloud.com/lollipopskeletons

LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Thanks for all nice comments, this more comments i've got in a day than any other songs lol!
I'll try gettin some fatter kicks without clippings, i actually thought the drums had enough Ooomph because i mixed most of the song with sound system including a 675W sub bass. I listened to the mix with my headphones and i gotta admit that the drums sounded a bit weak compared to the bass and stuff.

I will try to add some vocals at the end, im not the best singer however, but maybe pitch correction and effects would sort that out . I will change the ending, maybe let it fade out and put a funky vocal sample at the end. I will also look into the bass drops, im totally new to this so i am a bit lost. Would be nice if u gave me an example of a dubstep bass drop :P

Will crit u guys asap!
Yeah mate, just listen to any DnB or Dubstep track and look out for this........courtesy of Wiki... 'Many mixing points begin or end with the "drop". The drop is the point in a track where a switch of rhythm or bassline occurs and usually follows a recognizable build section and "breakdown". Sometimes the drop is used to switch between tracks, layering components of different tracks, though as the two records may be simply ambient breakdowns at this point, though some DJs prefer to combine breakbeats, a more difficult exercise. Some drops are so popular that the DJ will "rewind" or "reload" or "lift up" by spinning the record back and restarting it at the build. "The drop" is often a key point from the point of view of the dancefloor, since the drumbreaks often fade out to leave an ambient intro playing. When the beats re-commence they are often more complex and accompanied by a heavier bassline, encouraging the crowd to dance. The name of a subgenre of drum and bass, "jump up" initially referred to the urge for those seated to dance at this point'

T
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy