I am looking for a mic to do vocals and some acoustic guitar, it will be replacing my Sterling audio st50, I have a lower voice so i want something that will go well with that as well.
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
If you can open your budget a tad, a used Shure KSM44 can be had for around $450, or a Rode K2 as well. I just got the KSM44 this week and have had a chance to put it up against an AT4060 and Neumann TLM103, and I'm quite impressed. I've been using the 103 for the past few months and it can get pretty harsh. The KSM is more rounded out, and has the lowest noise shelf in a mic I've ever seen. Do I like it as much as the AT4060? Probably not - But considering I paid like half what you'd expect to pay for one, its certainly a contender. Versus the Neumann, there's no contest; Shure all the way.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Blue Bluebird. It's great. I have one and couldn't recommend it more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
I really like my CAD Equitek e100s. Sounds great on a good acoustic and on vocals. It has kind of a vintage sound to it as well. Great mic for the price.
--------------------------------
GEAR
Guitars----
Aria:Ariana
Ibanez:RG7321
Peavey:Raptor Sig. series
Peavey:EXP Sig. series
ESP LTD: V-500
Amplifiers----
Orange 2X12 cab
Peavey: JSX
Peavey: XXL