[address removed - please don't support counterfeiters]

Not sure about this one. When I first saw the strat I started drooling but I noticed that they were calling it a Fender Stratocaster and by looking at the price it most certainly is not. My main question is, has anyone bought from this website before, and what is their quality like if you have? This seems to be a Chinese copy but if the quality is decent I might be purchasing this guitar because I love the design...

Please leave you feedback.
it is a chinese copy, it is a rip off. these guitars keep surfacing in america time and time again and even at the store I teach at, it's really a shame, because I'm willing to bet if these chinese companies got better materials they could make something amazing at a really low price.
12lbs fender strat?

Fake.

Make sure you get something which looks AND plays reasonably well. I buy guitars i'm know i'm not going to be deceived by. This looks like one which definitely something to ignore.
Upgraded HSS USA Fender American Series Strat
G&L USA 30th Anniversary Legacy
Laney Lionheart 20 112
Generic Boss DD-3
Blackstar Ht-1
and an old Beaten up dunlop Mr.Crybaby.

http://www.facebook.com/CarelessRumour
Quote by Glenn Guitar
12lbs fender strat?

Fake.

Make sure you get something which looks AND plays reasonably well. I buy guitars i'm know i'm not going to be deceived by. This looks like one which definitely something to ignore.

Righto. Thanks.
Quote by jpaolilli
it is a chinese copy, it is a rip off. these guitars keep surfacing in america time and time again and even at the store I teach at, it's really a shame, because I'm willing to bet if these chinese companies got better materials they could make something amazing at a really low price.

What I thought. Thanks for the reply.
Quote by jackjb94
Fake...Plus looking at other guitars on that website are fakes...so stay clear from them

Will do. Thank you.
Quote by shitty Chinese ripoff guitar website
You may be wondering how such an amazing product could be so cheap, it is possible because it has been manufactured in China, where labor is cheap. Cheap labor does not mean that has been compromised; all parts are of the highest. We have our own factory that recreates them.

Reading this would have saved you considerable time.
The description of the guitar clearly states this was made in Beijing. Looking at the guitar, it's pretty obvious it's not an original Fender. Some of the stickers are in the wrong place, the finish looks a little off in places and there's no hard case included. I can tell you for a fact that Fender Custom Shop guitars ship with a custom case - my Telecaster did.
Quote by hawk5211
Reading this would have saved you considerable time.

I did read that, thank you very much.
Quote by KG6_Steven
The description of the guitar clearly states this was made in Beijing. Looking at the guitar, it's pretty obvious it's not an original Fender. Some of the stickers are in the wrong place, the finish looks a little off in places and there's no hard case included. I can tell you for a fact that Fender Custom Shop guitars ship with a custom case - my Telecaster did.

Any website recommendations to get good Fender customs?
Also, any authorized Fender dealer can work with you to determine what you want and how much it will cost. If you don't want to go that route, then as previously mentioned, eBay would be a good choice, but you still need to be careful.
It's just a strat with some "custom" paint job and a fender neck on it. you can tell by looking through the pics and theres one of the back of the headstock where it clearly says "made in the usa" yet you read their description and they say its made in china. so they more or less gave themselves away
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]